Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology (NIET), Greater Noida is a self-financed college. NIET is an affiliated college of Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). It offers 8 B.Tech programs, 8 M.Tech courses along with MCA, MBA, PGDM, D.Pharma, B.Pharma, M.Pharma.
Admission to the courses will be based on the performance in the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) conducted by AKTU or through the entrance examination conducted by NIET.
- Higher Secondary Examination qualified candidates will be eligible for admission to the Undergraduate courses.
- A Bachelor's degree holder in a relevant subject will be eligible for admission in the Postgraduate courses offered by NIET.
- The application form can be submitted through the online portal of UPSEE.
- The application fee should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card.
- The college also has an option of direct admission for which there is a separate entrance examination and counseling.
Read about NIET Noida Courses & Fees
NIET Greater Noida Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of Institution||Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology (NIET)|
|Type of Institution||Self Aided|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Examination (UPSEE)|
|Application Fee (UPSEE)||General/OBC: INR 1300/-|