Field of Study:
The Master of Computing is a two year full-time (or equivalent part-time) degree that provides students with:
- Exposure to best practices in computing.
- Cutting edge courses in areas of relevance to computing practitioners.
- An opportunity to specialize in a computing sub-discipline, e.g. artificial intelligence, computer systems, computational foundations, information, and human-centered computing or software engineering.
- Professional development for practicing computing professionals, including the development of excellent English written and oral communication skills in the ICT context.
- The opportunity to undertake research of personal or professional relevance.
- An opportunity for non-computing graduates to transition to the computing industry.
|Term 1||Dec 15, 2019|
|Term 2||May 10, 2020|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- One of the following minimum requirements must be met in order to be eligible for admission: IELTS, TOEFL, CAE, PTE.
- An Australian bachelor degree , with an overall grade of distinction or higher, or its international equivalent.
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program||$150||Yes||N/A|
|Australian Government Research Training Program||Variable||Yes||N/A|
No Comments To Show