Master of Business Administration [M.B.A]
Field of Study:
Offered By: Melbourne Business School
A full-time MBA at the University of Melbourne is a two-year program that will cost around 45 Lakhs to Indian students. Ranked 80 in the world (FT Ranking 2020), the program focuses on practical business applications.
Why choose the University of Melbourne MBA 95% of Melbourne graduates received a job offer with 3 months of their graduation. Not just this, they received an average salary of 95 Lakhs at companies like Boston Consulting Groups, Deloitte, Microsoft, EY, KPMG, Bain & Company, Accenture, Toll Group, etc.
|Round 1||Apr 30, 2021|
|Round 2||May 31, 2021|
|Round 3||Jun 30, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Academic Qualification: Students must have an undergraduate degree in any discipline with 65% or above and a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale.
- Work Experience: All students who are applying for this program require at least 2 years of work experience.
- Test Scores:
- Minimum GMAT score of 695 or equivalent GRE score
- Minimum IELTS score of 7.0 or TOEFL-iBT score of 102
Required Document List
For admission into University of Melbourne MBA (full-time) program, students are required to provide the following documents:
- GMAT/GRE result
- An updated CV
- 2 professional references
- Academic transcripts
- Passport/Birth certificate for citizenship proof
- IELTS/TOEFL-iBT/PTE score
- Personal Statement
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
VISA & Work Study
An international student must obtain a Student Visa of Australia to study and work in Australia for a period longer than 6 months.
Things to remember:
- Students can stay up to 5 years and in line with their enrolment.
- The cost of the VISA application is $420.
- can be enrolled in a course of study in Australia.
- Students have to hold Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) or fall in one of the exemption categories.
With this VISA student can:
- participate in an eligible course of study.
- bring family members to Australia with students.
- apply online in or outside of Australia.
Types of VISA:
- Student Visa: The student visa is a temporary visa that allows students to come to Australia for a specified period to study at an Australian educational institution.
- Visitor Visa: After completing the course, students may need to apply for a Visitor (Tourist) Visa to attend the graduation ceremony or stay to have a holiday.
- Relative’s Visitor Visa: If a student's relatives wish to attend the graduation ceremony and require a letter to assist with their Visitor Visa application, they can order an official Graduation letter.
- Temporary Graduate Visa: The Temporary Graduate Visa allows graduates to work in Australia temporarily after they finish their studies. It has two streams: the Graduate Work stream and the Post-Study Workstream.
- Applying For permanent Residency: International students who wish to remain in Australia permanently need to apply for Permanent Residency (PR).
If students are under 18 years of age, they must have approved accommodation and welfare arrangements in place before a visa can be issued.
Australia is a great place to work as an international student. Students may choose to work while studying. This can be an option to earn extra spending money and get a taste of the local culture. Here are a few things to remember:
- Work hours: Students can work up to 40 hours every two weeks while studying, and unlimited hours during holiday breaks.
- Workplace protections: Students have the same protections at work as anyone else working in Australia.
- Minimum wage: Students will get at least a minimum rate of pay per hour no matter what job they do.
- Strong support: Students will find support every step of the journey as a student worker. Help is always available from the government and private organizations as well as an education provider.
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Australian Government Research Training Program||Variable||Yes||N/A|
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program||$150||Yes||N/A|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|
|ranking||# 70 for Business by Times Higher Education 2022 |
# 101 for Business by Academy Ranking of World Universities 2020
|# 33 for Business by Times Higher Education 2022 |
# 51 for Business by Academy Ranking of World Universities 2020
|application||# 46 Admissions ||#137 Applicants |
# 50 Admissions
# 37 % Acceptance Rate
|#2489 Applicants |
# 497 Admissions
# 19 % Acceptance Rate
|exam scores||GMAT - 686/800|
TOEFL - 94/120
IELTS - 7/9
|TOEFL - 102/120|
IELTS - 7/9
GMAT - 695/800
GRE - 310/340
|GMAT - 701/800|
TOEFL - 92/120
IELTS - 6.5/9
GRE - 320/340
|Admission Criteria/Better to Have|
GPA of 3.1 to 3.8 average and preferably 686 GMAT Score. Average Work Experience required around 8 years.
|cost to study||Total Cost (Tuition + Living) - USD 57960||Total Cost (Tuition + Living) - USD 34010||Total Cost (Tuition + Living) - USD 131684||-|
|Return on Investment/Average Package||#Average Salary USD 98400||#Average Salary USD 123000||-||-|
|documents required||#Letter of Recommendation + Statement of Purpose||#Letter of Recommendation + Statement of Purpose||#Letter of Recommendation + Statement of Purpose||#Letter of Recommendation + Statement of Purpose|
|application dates||May 1, 2021 (Round 1)|
Jun 1, 2021 (Round 2)
Jul 1, 2021 (Round 3)
|Apr 30, 2021 (Round 1)|
May 31, 2021 (Round 2)
Jun 30, 2021 (Round 3)
|Mar 31, 2022 (Round 1)|
May 25, 2021 (Round 2)
Jun 22, 2021 (Round 3)
|-||Read Full Comparison||Read Full Comparison||Read Full Comparison|
Most Popular Tags
1 Reviews Found out of 15
From the beginning, I have felt at home at the college. The nature of the university is unique and I have found that the faculty and admin really care, not only about my current education but also future employment, offering me so many opportunities. Also, the stunning campus takes my breath away every day on my way to class.