Field of Study:
Offered By: Melbourne Business School
University full-time MBA/Master of Marketing is a dual degree that provides students with a strong foundation in business and specialized knowledge in marketing.
The full-time MBA is an intensive experience designed for maximum career impact, fully developing their business knowledge while gaining an adaptive mindset and the ability to absorb and apply learnings, build resilience and develop a tight network of inspiring and encouraging peers.
|Round 1||Apr 30, 2021|
|Round 2||May 31, 2021|
|Round 3||Jun 30, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
|Year||Year 1||Year 2|
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Students must have a GPA of 3.5 to 3.75 on a scale.
- A good GMAT score – as a guide, recent students have achieved an average of 705 or higher. Please note that the GMAT is compulsory and we do not accept the GRE.
- An up-to-date CV showing a minimum of two years’ work experience.
- A copy of your undergraduate academic transcript and any postgraduate transcripts, if relevant.
- A passport or verified document showing current citizenship/residency status.
- Excellent command of English, with a copy of your IELTS or TOEFL score. if you are a non-native speaker.
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Australian Government Research Training Program||Variable||Yes||N/A|
|Collegedunia $150 Scholarship Program||$150||Yes||N/A|
|BrokerFish International student scholarship||$1000||Yes||Dec 21, 2020|