Bhaskar Medical College (BMC) was established in 2005 and located in Hyderabad, Telangana. The college is affiliated with NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada.
The college offers UG and PG programs in the Department of Medicine. At the UG level, Bhaskar Medical College offers MBBS. At the PG level, the college offers M.D. and M.S.
- Applicants who have passed 10+2 with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as the main subjects of study from a recognized board are considered eligible to apply for MBBS.
- Admission to MBBS is done on the basis of valid score obtained in NEET UG.
- Candidates applying for M.D. and M.S. must have passed MBBS with 50% marks from a recognized university to be considered eligible for admission.
- Admission to M.D. and M.S. is done on the basis of valid score obtained in NEET PG.
- Applications are invited in the Online and Offline mode for the course offered by the college.
- The college offers 5% relaxation in the eligibility criteria for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
Read More: Bhaskar Medical College Fees Structure
|Name of College||Bhaskar Medical College (BMC), Hyderabad|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-Based|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Name of the Entrance||MBBS: NEET-UG|
|M.D./ M.S.: NEET-PG|