Deccan College of Medical Sciences was established in the year 1984 under the aegis of Medical Council of India (MCI). The college is affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. It offers MBBS program under its Pre and Para Clinical departments with 21 specializations. The college has also proposed MD, MS and PG Diploma courses in 5, 14, and 9 specializations respectively.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized board are eligible for admission to MBBS course.
- The candidates who hold an MBBS Degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized by MCI or State Medical Council are considered eligible to apply for MD, MS and PG Diploma courses.
- Admission to MBBS course is given on the basis of the candidates’ merit in National Eligibility CUM Entrance Test (NEET-UG) conducted by CBSE.
- Selection of the candidates for admission to MS, MD and PG Diploma courses is done on the basis of their merit in NEET-PG.
- Application form can be submitted
- and it is available on the website of the college and at the college’s admission office as well.
- The candidates have to pay the application fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad.
Deccan College of Medical Sciences Highlights
|Name of the Institute||Deccan College of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Name of the Entrance||NEET-UG: MBBS NEET-PG: MD, MS and PG Diploma|