Latest: LHMC B.Sc Nursing Admit Cards are now available on https://con.lhmcee.nta.ac.in/. The entrance test for B.Sc Nursing is going to be held on November 20.
Lady Hardinge Medical College situated in New Delhi was established in 1916 and affiliated with the University of Delhi since 1950. Initially, the college registered only 14-16 medical students every year from all over the country. In 2011 the total seats for MBBS were increased to 200 per year. The institute has two hospitals namely Smt. Sucheta Kriplani Hospital and Kalawati Saran Child Hospital for its students' education and training. Smt. Kriplani Hospital has 877 beds and the Kalawati Saran Child Hospital has 350. Admission to the Undergraduate MBBS is done on the basis of the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET).
Lady Hardinge Medical College Highlights
|Affiliations||Faculty of Medical Science, University of Delhi|
|Courses||MBBS, BDS, MD, MS, MDS, PGD|
|Specializations||MD: 17 MS: 4 PG Diploma: 8|
|Entrance Examinations||NEET UG, NEET PG, NEET MDS, NEET SS|
|Campus Area||68 Acres|
LHMC offers various Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Super Speciality, PG Diploma Courses in various specializations. Some of the available courses are mentioned below:
|MBBS||Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery||Eligibility: Intermediate graduate with a minimum of 50% aggregate and NEET UG merit rank
Duration: 5.5 years
|MD, MS||Anaesthesia, Anatomy, Biochemistry, Community Medicine, Dermatology, Forensic Medicine, General Surgery||Eligibility: MBBS and NEET PG merit rank
Duration: 3 years
|MDS||Dental (Oral Maxillofacial)||Eligibility: BDS and NEET MDS merit rank
Duration: 3 years
|PGD||Anesthesia, Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy, Health Administration, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Otorhinolaryngology, Paediatrics, Radio-Diagnosis, Radiation Medicine||Eligibility: MBBS and NEET PG merit rank
Duration: 2 years
|MCH||Pediatrics||Eligibility: MD/MS and NEET SS merit rank
Duration: 3 years
Students seeking admission to various courses at Lady Hardinge Medical College must fulfill the eligibility criteria along with a valid entrance score to get admission. Admission to various levels of education at the medical college is done by entrance examinations mentioned below:
How to Apply?
- Visit the official Website and register by clicking on “New Registration”.
- Fill the Name and DOB as per the ID Proof and Parent’s Name as per the 12th Mark sheet and Now read the instructions and Apply Online.
- Fill Academic Details and Other ID Proof Details carefully. Now after applying, candidates will be issued with the login credentials.
- Enter the Login Credentials
- After login, upload the Scanned copy of the following documents in JPEG/JPG format.
- Pay the Application Fees through UPI App/ Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking / E-Wallet
Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) Cut Off
|NEET-UG||MBBS - All India||103-333||352-513|
|MBBS - New Delhi||690-4712||6668-16704|
|MS General Surgery||870-2261||1825-9276|
|NEET-MDS||MDS - Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||91-91||967-967|
Lady Hardinge Medical College doesn’t provide jobs. As such there are no placement interviews and campus selections. Doctors who take admissions for MD, MS, MDS, and Super-specialty courses are given monthly stipends. Medical graduates who do an internship at the college are given a stipend of INR 17,000 being offered after MBBS. After PG candidates can apply for Super Specialty courses or appear for the interviews for the post of senior residents in Central Government Hospitals or Private Hospitals with stipend around INR 95,000 per month (including HRA) and increment of INR 2000 per month every year.
Know more LHMC New Delhi Placement
There is no scholarship or loan facility available for PG students as they are provided with enough stipend. Delhi Government provides various welfare schemes for the minorities sponsored by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. These scholarships are helpful for students during their first 4.5 years of study of MBBS courses. Some of the scholarships are mentioned below:
- Post Matric Scholarship for Minority candidates: INR 3,000 per year for day scholar students.
- Merit cum Means based scholarship for Minority candidates: INR 20,000 or actual course fee, whichever is less per year for tuition fees. Maintenance allowance of INR 10,000 for Hostellite and INR 5,000 for Day scholars.
- Scholarship/Merit Scholarship Schools SC/ST/OBC: Under this scholarship, Hostellier receive INR 19,440 per year, Day Scholars receives INR 10,800 per year. For Post Graduate Courses and above students receive INR 22,320 per year and Day Scholars INR 11,520 per year.
The infrastructure of Lady Hardinge Medical College is pretty impressive with all the modern facilities. It has spacious lecture rooms and a hostel. The college has well-maintained laboratories with modern equipment to provide quality education to its students. The library is well stocked which is one of the oldest medical libraries. The hostel is spacious and well furnished with the mess serving hygienic food to the students.
- Hospitals: Lady Hardinge Medical College has 2 Hospitals associated with it which are equipped with modern facilities for the best treatment.
- OPD Facilities: Both Hospitals have OPD.
- Library: The college has one of the oldest medical libraries in the country. It has a very well-stocked library with more than 60,000 books. It also has a vast collection of old journals in biomedical science.
- Labs: Labs are equipped with the latest apparatus and equipment.
- Hostel: The college hostels are very spacious and well furnished.
Click here Lady Hardinge Medical College Hostel
The faculty of Lady Hardinge Medical College in New Delhi has been conferring high-level education on to the students and postgraduate doctors. Each of the departments has various professors and lecturers who impart education under the guidance of Dr. Rajiv Garg, Director of LHMC.
- Professor: 37
- Assistant Professor: 27
- Associate Professor: 16
Ques. Is it mandatory to qualify the entrance test for admission in LHMC?
Ques. Does LHMC provide an Internship?
Ques. Is there a hostel facility available at LHMC?
Ques. How to reach LHMC college in New Delhi?
Ques. What roles has Lady Hardinge Medical College graduate been offered?
Ques. What is the review of Lady Hardinge Medical College?
Ques. Which is better LHMC or UCMS?