Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC), New Delhi is a Medical education organization established in 1916. The college works for Hospital Health Care and Medical Research. All the courses at LHMC New Delhi are medical science-based. At UG level the college offers an MBBS program with 240 students capacity.
- Candidates will have to apply for the NEET-UG examination to get admission in the MBBS program.
- The eligibility criteria of the NEET-UG should be checked by the candidate.
- As a purpose of PG programs, the college offers MD and MS programs along with PG Diploma courses.
- The students are required to qualify for the NEET-PG examination.
- Apart from this, the college also offers Super Speciality Courses.
- The courses include M.Ch. in Paediatrics and DM in Neonatology.
- For applying to Super Speciality courses candidates should have to qualify NEET-SS examination.
Lady Hardinge Medical College Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of Institute||Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi|
|Popular Name||LHMC New Delhi|
|Affiliated to||University of Delhi|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-Based|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Entrance Exam||NEET-UG, NEET-PG, NEET-SS|