Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College and Hospital (NRS), established in 1873, is a medical teaching institution and public hospital located in Kolkata, West Bengal. Affiliated to the West Bengal University of Health Science. Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College and Hospital (NRS) offers various undergraduate, postgraduate along with a Diploma course.
The 5-year M.B.B.S. course has a total intake of 250 students. The 3-year postgraduate MD course is available in several specializations such as Pathology, Microbiology, and General Medicine etc. Similarly, the 3-year MS course is also available in various departments viz. General Medicine, ENT and Anatomy etc. In addition to it, NRS also offers a 2-year Diploma course in Anaesthesiology.
- Candidates seeking admission to the 5-year MBBS course should have passed 10+2 from a recognized board in the science stream.
- Admission to the MBBS course is done on the basis of the NEET (UG) Examination
- Candidates applying to the MD and MS must possess graduate degree in medicine from a recognized state or central universities.
- Admission to the PG courses is also done on the basis of NEET (PG) Examination conducted in December every year.
- Admission to the Diploma in Anaesthesiology course is also done on the basis of NEET (UG) exam.
Nilratan Sircar Medical College & Hospital (NRS) Highlights Table
|Name of the University||Nil Ratan Sircar Medical College and Hospital|
|Name of the Entrance||NEET (UG & PG)|