Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital (SBMCH), Chennai was established in 2004. Balaji Medical College is affiliated to BIHER Chennai. The college offers MBBS and B.Sc. (AHS) programs at UG level and MD, MS, DM & M.Ch courses at PG level.
- Admission to MBBS program is offered on the basis of marks in NEET UG followed by counselling conducted by Directorate General of Health Sciences, New Delhi.
- The minimum eligibility for MBBS is 10+2 in PCB with at least 50% marks (40% for SC/ST and OBC categories) and English as the main subject.
- Admission to B.Sc. in Allied Health Science is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination.
- MBBS degree is a must for MD & MS programs. Admission is granted on the basis of score in NEET PG followed by counselling.
- Admission to M.Ch and DM is based on the valid score in NEET SS.
Read More: SBMCH Fees Structure
SBMCH, Chennai Admission Highlights
|Name of the College||Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital, Chennai|
|Approved by||Medical Council of India (MCI)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of Entrance Test||NEET-UG: MBBS|
|NEET-SS: DM/ M.Ch|