Aspirants seeking admission to 3-year Full-time B.Sc Program should meet the following criteria as specified by the institute
- The candidates must have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system as a regular student, conducted by the CBSE/Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination/ Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi (Candidates who have passed 12th from Patrachar Vidyalaya or National Institute of Open Schooling will not be eligible), recognized school conducted regular classes of 11th and 12th standard & situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi only, will be eligible for admission with the required subjects i.e., Physics, Chemistry, (including Organic Chemistry), Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English (core or elective) securing minimum of 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates) in aggregate in these subjects. In respect of the candidates with locomotory disability of lower limbs, the minimum of 45% for Gen-PH and 40% marks for SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH are required.
- Candidates who have appeared/passed 10+2 Examination with X-ray Technology in vocational scheme conducted by the CBSE, New Delhi, with minimum 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST /OBC) will also be eligible for Entrance Examination.
- The candidate must have passed PCBE examinations both in theory and practical separately.
- Candidate should be required to appear in the entrance examination which shall be conducted by the University of Delhi.
- An Applicant should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on or before 31st Dec 2019. Candidates attaining 17 years of age on 1st Jan. of the subsequent year or later will not be eligible to appear at the competitive Entrance Examination.
UCMS offers undergraduate courses like MBBS and B.Sc. For both the courses minimum 60% marks in 10+2 is required.
||MBBS , B.Sc.
||MBBS: 4 year 6 months
B.Sc.: 3 Years
B.Sc. - Radiography
|Basic Eligibility Criteria
||Pass in 12th Standard Examination with 60% marks in Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) from a recognized board
|Basic Admission Criteria
- Fees ranging for MBBS INR 7045 per year.
- Fees ranging for B.SC INR 6445 per year.
Click here for more details about fee structure.
UCMS MBBS & B.Sc. Eligibility Criteria
Students should pass or appear in 10+2 with minimum 60% marks from Science stream and for SC/ST category 50% marks in class 12 to apply for MBBS / B.Sc.
UCMS MBBS & B.Sc. Selection Criteria
- Students have to appear for NEET entrance exam and selected students will qualify for the First round of counselling.
- College will release the Merit list for the final selection of students.
- Firstly students have to appear for the college entrance exam. Entrance exam includes subjects like Physics, Biology, General Knowledge, and Chemistry.
- On the basis of entrance exam score, college will release the Merit list for the final selection of students.