East Point College of Engineering and Technology (EPCET), Bangalore was established in the year 1999 under the aegis of M G Charitable Trust. It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and is approved by AICTE. It offers B.Tech across 6 disciplines, M.tech across 7 disciplines and Ph.D. across 6 disciplines. The college has an excellent placement record in national and multinational organizations.
EPCET Bangalore Highlights
|Established | Institute type||1999 | Private|
|Affiliation||Visvesvaraya Technological University|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Research|
EPCET Bangalore Courses
Following are the courses offered by East Point College of Engineering and Technology:
|B.Tech||Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Science & Engineering, Mechanical Engineering||10+2 with 45% aggregate|
|M.Tech||Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics, Construction Technology, Product Design & Manufacturing, Thermal Power Engineering, VLSI Design & Embedded System, Software Engineering||B.Tech degree in the relevant stream|
|Ph.D.||Civil Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Mathematics||Master's degree in the relevant field|
Read more: EPCET Bangalore Courses & Fees
EPCET Bangalore Admissions
Candidates seeking admission in B.Tech need to qualify COMEDK-UGET or KCET. The selection of candidates for M.Tech is done based on the GATE or Karnataka-PGCET scores. Ph.D. admission is done based on the merit scored in the last qualifying exams.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of East Point Group of Institutions
- Click on Admission section
- Click on admission forms under the admission quick links
- A new page showing a group of institutions will open
- Click on the 'apply now tab of East Point College of Engineering and Technology
- Create your login ID by entering the details
- Verify Mail & fill in the application form online
- Upload required documents & pay the application fee
EPCET Bangalore Placements
East Point College of Engineering and Technology invites various top-notch companies to their institute for recruiting their students. All the students of this college are trained on Basic English, Quantitative Aptitude, Soft skills, and Technical skills right from their 2nd year to improve their career opportunities in their respective fields.
Some of these companies are Amazon. Cognizant, IBM, HCL, Deloitte, Accenture, Swiggy, Nokia, Myntra, Nokia, KPMG, Myntra, Capgemini, Oracle, Coca-Cola, Berger, Airtel, HDFC Bank, Axis Bank & many more
Read more: EPCET Bangalore Placements
EPCET Bangalore Facilities
- Library: The College has an air-conditioned well-designed and spacious library hall with a vast collection of 55,000 reference books, textbooks, and journals in total.
- Hostel: East Point provides separate accommodation facilities for both boys and girls with furnished single occupied, twin sharing, and three sharing accommodation. The hostel's mess has good hygiene conditions with healthy food.
- Food Court: There is a food court which serves hygienic food and has cleaned kitchens and dining halls
- Transportation: The College provides buses that are well connected with all the geographical locations of surrounding areas so that students can commute safely.
- Other Facilities:
- IT facilities
Read more: EPCET Bangalore Hostel
EPCET Bangalore FAQs
Ques. Is East Point College of Engineering and Technology a good college?
Ques. How many classrooms have ICT facilities?
Ques. Does the college have good laboratories?
Ques. What is the student-faculty ratio at the college?
Ques. How to reach the campus?
Virgo Nagar Post, Avalahalli,