Aspirants seeking admission to 2 Years Full-Time Fellow Program must fulfill the following criteria:
- Regular Candidates:
- Masters degree or equivalent in Engineering/ Technology, Management, Economics, Commerce, Social Science, Life sciences and Pure Sciences with 60% aggregate marks (relaxable by 5% in case of SC/ST/PwD(Person with Disability) candidates) from recognized University/ Institution, CA/ ICWA and ACS.
- Those appearing for their final examination in the respective disciplines can also apply.
- Financial assistance can be provided only to the regular candidates. To be eligible for for financial assistance,candidate should have valid score of GATE/CAT/NET-JRF at the time of application.
- Sponsored Candidates:
- Candidates from Industry/ Academia with above eligibility and a minimum of two years experience may also apply. Such candidates, if selected, have to stay in the campus for one year for credit requirements. No financial assistance is available for such candidates.
- They need to produce sponsorship certificate from the employer. Also they should fill-in the Sponsorship Form available on the NITIE website.
Course name – Operations & Supply Chain Management
- 1st Year – Rs.133000
- 2nd Year – Rs. 105000