Sagar Institute of Research and Technology (SIRT) was established in the year 2003 in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. SIRT is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya (RGPV), Bhopal.
Sagar Institute of Research and Technology offers B.Tech program of 4-years duration and 6 specializations, M.Tech of 2-years duration with 4 disciplines, and MCA & MBA program each of 2-years duration in its curriculum.
- To get admission in any UG and PG program offered by SIRT, candidates have to apply online for DTE, Counselling.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 in Science stream are considered eligible to get admission in B.Tech course.
- Students who hold BE, B.Tech in any specialization with minimum 60% marks or have MCA degree are eligible to apply for admission to M.Tech course.
- Admission to MCA Degree is given to those students who have Graduation Degree in any discipline with Mathematics at 10+2/ Graduation level.
- Students with Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University are considered eligible for admission to MBA program.
- Candidates are admitted to B.Tech course on the basis of their JEE Main and merit in the qualifying examination. Admission is given through DTE Counselling.
- Admission to M.Tech course is given through DTE Counselling on the basis of candidate’s GATE and merit of the qualifying examination.
- Selection of the candidates for MBA admission is done based on their score obtained in MET conducted by Vyapam or CMAT and admission is given through DTE Counselling.
- Candidates who have qualified Pre-MCA Test conducted by Vyapam are shortlisted for admission to MCA program.
Sagar Institute of Research and Technology Admission Highlights Table
|Name of the Institute||Sagar Institute of Research and Technology|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Application Mode||Offline & Online|
|Name of the entrance||B.Tech: JEE Main
MBA: CMAT, MET
|Entrance mode||Offline and Online|