Sri Krishna College of Technology abbreviated as SKCT was established in the year of 1985. The college provides undergraduate and postgraduate courses such as BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech, MCA, and MBA under 7 different specializations. Admission to the College is based on the score obtained by the candidates in the respective entrance exams such as TNEA, TANCET/ GATE, MAT/ XAT/ ATMA, UGC-NET followed by the counseling process. Looking at the placement record, more than 150 companies visit the college for placement and there are 800+ offers every year. The highest salary package stands at INR 28 LPA.
Sri Krishna College of Technology Highlights
|Established | Type||1985 | Private|
|Affiliations||Anna University, Chennai (AU Chennai)|
|Approval||AICTE and UGC|
|Courses||4 courses across 7 streams|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Entrance Accepted||TNEA, TANCET/ GATE, MAT/ XAT/ ATMA, and UGC-NET|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Facilities||Classrooms equipped with projectors, faculty and administrative blocks, a modern library, and computer labs, etc.|
Sri Krishna College of Technology Courses
|B.E||Duration: 4 Years
Eligibility: 10+2 in Science stream with Mathematics as one of the subjects with min 55%
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (TNEA)
Specializations: Mechatronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Information Technology Engineering, Computer Science, and Business Systems
|M.E||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Bachelor's degree with a minimum aggregate of 55%
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (GATE)
Specializations: Computer Science and Engineering, Software Engineering, Applied Electronics, Communication Systems, Engineering Design, CAD/ CAM, Power Electronics & Driver
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Bachelor's degree from any specializations
Selection Criteria: Entrance Based (MAT/ XAT/ ATMA)
|Master of Computer Application (MCA)||Duration: 2 Years
Eligibility: Bachelor's degree in any specializations with a minimum aggregate of 55%
Sri Krishna College of Technology Admission
The application process is online/ offline and is based on the score obtained in the entrance exam followed by counseling.
How to Apply?
- Candidates need to register through the New Registration link under the Admissions Forms link.
- Login to complete the application procedure.
- Proceed to pay the application fee. The application fee can be paid online only.
- After filling the application form in all respect, take the print out of the form for future reference.
- The college will publish the merit list of the candidates' acquired seats in the college. If the candidate qualifies and their name is on the merit list, report to the college with the required documents.
However, the candidates can also download the application form and submit the same after filling it properly and attaching with all the pre-requisite documents to the college itself by speed-post.
Read More: SKCT College Admission
Sri Krishna College of Technology Cut off
TNEA cutoff ranks for Bachelor in engineering course specialization wise:
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||5843-9654|
|Be Electronics and Communication Engineering||6916-9105|
|BE Information Technology||8225-8225|
Read More: Sri Krishna College of Technology Cut Off
Sri Krishna College of Technology Placement
College also provides mandatory Industrial Training and has signed MOUs with Top renowned organizations and Alumni Entrepreneurs.
Looking at the placements records of the college more than 800 offers are made each year. 150+ companies visit the college every year for placements. The highest salary package offered was INR 28 LPA. Also, the internship stipend offered up to INR 25,000.
The placement rate of the past three years is given in the chart:
Looking at the above placement record there has been a significant increase in the placement % over the last 3 years.
Below tabulated are the department wise placement % for 2019-
As per the analysis, it is evident that the highest placement offers are from Civil Engineering Branch followed by IT and ICE.
Some of the top recruiters are- Amazon, Cognizant, Wipro, Accenture, Infosys, Huawei, American Megatrends, Amphisoft, BOSCH, Grant Thomson, ICICI Bank, IBM, Hyundai, HP, Hexaware Technologies, HCL, IDBI Bank, TCS, etc.
Read More: SKCT College Placement
Sri Krishna College of Technology Facilities
- Hostels: College has boys' and girls' hostels with the intake capacity of 916 and 484, respectively. All required facilities for a comfortable stay are available in the hostel for students. Both are situated on the College campus. There are various facilities in hostels like – canteen, public phone, RO, Mess, WiFi, etc are available.
- Cafeteria: A well-furnished & equipped canteen is a hub of student interaction where they enjoy delicious and hygienic snacks and beverages. A total of 5 large and small cafeterias are available on the college campus.
- Conference and Seminar Halls: The seminar hall also hosts various academic activities, extension lectures, educational and training programs for the students and faculty.
- Yoga Centre: Candidates practice yoga and meditation in the Yoga Centre under the supervision of trained yoga teachers both in the morning and in the evening.
- Smart Classrooms: College has highly modernized classrooms with unbreakable green boards and mike systems with the aid of Projectors.
- Auditorium: Fully equipped seminar hall with modern audio-visual aids and auditoriums provides a platform for students, faculty, and corporate personalities for regular interfaces, conferences, and other events.
- Library: College has a spacious and well-furnished library with a separate reading room that provides a serene and quiet atmosphere to the students for reading and research.
- Transport: College provides full-fledged transport facilities to students and staff from various places and ensures hassle-free and safe transportation. There are in total 21 buses currently available at service.
Sri Krishna College of Technology FAQs
Ques. What all documents are required at the time of admission?
- Online registration form with two passport size photographs
- 10+2 Mark sheet, School leaving certificate
- Other Applicable certificates
- Fees Challan
Ques. How to contact the Sri Krishna College of Technology, Coimbatore administrative department?
Ans. Sri Krishna College of Technology
Kovaipudur, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu-641042
Contact Number: (0422)-2984567-68, (0422)-2604567-68-69-70
Ques. How many intakes are there in Bachelor in Engineering in the Civil Engineering department in the Sri Krishna College of Technology, Coimbatore?
|BE in Civil Engineering||60|
|BE in Information Technology Engineering||120|
|BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering||180|
|BE in Mechanical Engineering||180|
|BE in Computer Science and Business Systems||180|
Ques. When can the candidates fill the form for admission in the Bachelor's in engineering course in Sri Krishna College of Technology, Coimbatore?
Ques. What is the total fees for the completion of BE in Computer Science and Engineering in Sri Krishna College of Technology, Coimbatore?