HR College of Commerce and Economics was established on June 20, 1960 and is affiliated to University of Mumbai since its inception. The college is the first institute of the university to have achieved distinction by UGC and is accredited with grade A by NAAC. HR College of Commerce and Economics offers various courses under its junior college, degree college and research department.
- Candidates will have to apply through the common admission forms available at the portal of University of Mumbai.
- For undergraduate and postgraduate courses, candidates must have obtained HSC certificate and graduation degree, respectively.
- Post Graduate degree holders are eligible to apply for research courses.
- Admissions to Degree College (UG and PG courses) will be merit based on the qualifying examination.
- Admissions to Ph.D. courses will be through entrance test- Ph.D Entrance Test (PET) conducted by the university.
- UGC-NET/ JRF/ SET qualified candidates are also exempted from the written test
Highlights of HR College of Commerce and Economics Admissions
|Name of the College||HR College of Commerce and Economics|
|College Type||State Government|
|Basic Admissions Criteria||Merit and Entrance Based|
|Name of Entrance Exam||Ph.D Entrance Test (PET)|
|UGC- NET/ JRF/ SET|
|Last Date of Applications Submissions||June 24, 2020|
|First Merit List||June 25, 2020|
|Document Verification & Fees Payment||June 27 and June 28, 2020|
|Second merit List||June 29, 2020|
|Third Merit List||July 1, 2020|
Note: The dates mentioned above are tentative based on previous year important dates and subject to change as per discretion.