- Asia Pacific Institute of Management (APIM) is welcoming online applications from eligible candidates for admission to 2-years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) (26th Batch) for the academic year 2021-23. Apply Now
- The candidates need to pay the application fee of INR 1000.
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management (AIM) is known to stand as tall as one of the top 10 private B-schools in India. The institute is one of the top private B- Schools in Delhi simply with its spectacular growth to impart world-class management education. AIM Delhi offers postgraduate programs in the field of management. The AICTE approved PGDM General Programme is one of the most sought-after courses by the aspiring student community at this top-ranked Business School in India. Asia-Pacific Institute of Management Delhi Admissions is based on merit-based and on entrance-based such as CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/ATMA exams.
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management Highlights
|Accreditations||AIMA, AIMS, IMA, FICCI, ASSOCHAM|
|Type of Program||Postgraduate Diploma|
|Total Students | Faculty||6720+ | 45+|
|International Collaborations||Wolkite University (Ethiopia)|
|University of Liberia (West Africa)|
|Szent Istvan University, Hungary|
|Oklahoma State University, USA|
|Indiana State University Indiana, USA|
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management Delhi Rankings
Below rankings are given by Business Today and India Today in the year 2018:
|Ranks Given by||Ranks|
|Amongst all B-Schools in Delhi-NCR||9th|
|Amongst all B-Schools in North Zone of India||7th|
|In Placement-Amongst all B-Schools in India||13th|
|Amongst all Private B-Schools in India||24th|
|Amongst all B-Schools in India||41st|
Asia-Pacific Institue of Management Delhi Courses
AIM offers two-year full-time PGDM in different Management fields. The following table gives a brief about the same:
|PG Diploma in Management (General)||
|PG Diploma in Management (International Business)|
|PG Diploma in Management (Banking & Financial Services)|
|PG Diploma in Management (Marketing)|
AIM Delhi Admission
Eligible candidates must fill the online application form available on the official website of the institute. They should complete the form and submit it along with an application fee of INR 1000 through Netbanking. The selection criteria include the following:
|Score in Common Admission Test (CAT)||35%|
|Score for academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Under Graduate Degree/ PostGraduate Degree||20%|
|Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity, and Gender Diversity||10%|
Click here: Asia-Pacific Institute of Management Admission
AIM Delhi Scholarships
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management offers scholarships to meritorious and deserving students for hard work and excellence in their academic endeavors. Following is a brief about the same:
|Category 1: For Girls Only|
|Total No. of scholarships||30|
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduation with 60% marks and should have appeared in MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ CMAT|
|Category 2: General Category|
|Total No. of scholarships||30|
|Eligibility Criteria||85% marks in MAT/ CMAT
70% marks in CAT/XAT/GMAT
Check: AIM Delhi Scholarship
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management Placements
The placement cell of AIM Delhi caters to the needs of an industry-based curriculum to provide exposure to the latest changes in the industry. A robust 6000+ alumnus of AIM is a testimony to its strong foundation which has helped them to reach positions of eminence in career progression path.
For the academic session 2018-20, the highest salary bagged by the students of AIM Delhi is INR 11 LPA with an average salary of INR 6.75 LPA. The list of the recruiters include Aditya Birla AMC, Blue Star, CavinKare, Coffee Day Beverages, Decathlon, EY, Flipkart, ICICI BANK, Ameriprise Financial Interocean Shipping, ITC Limited, Jaguar Landrover, Kent RO Systems, L'oreal India, Naukri.com, TATA GY Batteries, Tata Motor Finance, Zycus Infotech, OYO Rooms, American Express Cards, etc.
The following infographic shows the number of students placed in different sectors:
AIM Delhi Facilities
- Library: The library is large, ultra-comfortable and well illuminated. It has a vast collection of books ranging over 50,000, over 3,000 project reports, 300 plus journals, and the library has Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) facility which gives online access of books to the members.
- Hostel: The campus provides separate hostel facilities for both boys and girls to bond and provide a friendly atmosphere to learn.
- Auditorium: A fully air-conditioned auditorium is available on the campus for the development of students through extra-curricular activities.
- Cafeteria: The campus has a rooftop cafeteria facility where snacks and drinks are available at subsidized rates.
- Lecture theatres: Fully air-conditioned lecture theatres are available in the campus with excellent sound quality.
About AIM Delhi
Asia-Pacific Institute of Management was established in the year 1996 and situated in New Delhi. The Institute provides industry exposure by sending students in various conferences, seminars and industrial visits in India and abroad. This helps to encourage a healthy relationship between the industry and academia through a mutual exchange of practical and theoretical aspects of management knowledge.
AIM Delhi Faculty
Given below is a brief about the faculty members at the Institute:
Prof. (Dr.) S.P. Chauhan
- Qualifications: Ph.D. in Psychology
- Contributions: Published more than 35 research papers in well-known journals
Dr. Nidhi Maheshwari
- Qualifications: MBA, LL.B., and Ph.D.
- Contributions: Authored 25 papers/ research cases/ books in the field of human resource management
Prof. Ravindra Bhatia
- Qualifications: B.Com and MBA
- Contributions: Authored more than 14 research papers in the field of finance
Dr. Reema Chaudhary
- Qualifications: PGDPRM, M.A., and Ph.D. (English)
- Areas of Interest: Communication, Gender Communication, Interpersonal Communication and Soft Skills
Prof. (Dr.) Surabhi Goyal
- Qualifications: M.A., MBA, and Ph.D.
- Contributions: Authored case studies in the area of Consumer Psychology, Service Marketing & Market Strategy
Check: AIM Delhi Faculty