As a unit of Guru Nanak Educational Society, Guru Nanak College was established in 1971 at Chennai, Tamil Nadu. College offers two shifts of study to students—morning and evening comprising under-graduation, post-graduation and research courses.
BA, B.Sc., B.Com., BCA, and BBA are offered at UG level. At PG level, M.Com., M.Sc., MCA, MBA, MA are offered. M.Phil and Ph.D. in various specializations are offered at doctoral level.
- Application process conducted by college is online and form can be filled by visiting college website and paying the prescribed fees.
- Applicants of MCA must have appeared in state-level TANCET entrance exam or entrance test conducted by consortium of professional colleges in Tamil Nadu.
- MBA selection will be through TANCET or CAT/XAT or any other MBA entrance test.
- For rest of the courses, an Applicant will be called for an interview with the Principal.
- Eligibility for admission to M.S.W. (Master of Social Work) is having any graduation degree with the knowledge of Tamil language.
- Final selection in the courses is based upon the Personal Interview of the shortlisted candidates.
|Name of the Institute||Guru Nanak College (GNC)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based/Entrance-based|
|Name of the Entrance||TANCET|