Aspirants seeking admission to the Program should meet the following criteria as
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2022.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31, 2022. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2022.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, 2022 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2021/ GMAT® /NMAT by GMACTM/CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad during February/March 2022. The selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
In addition,students have to pay Rs 10,000 as refundable caution deposit along with the 1st installment of fee across all the campuses.Living expenses are extra.