Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad was established in the year 2001. It is a private business school that offers various programs under the discipline of Business and Management
At present, ISB Hyderabad offers PGP in Management for regular candidates as well as working professionals. In addition, the institute also offers Fellow Program (FPM) and Executive Fellow Program in Management (EFPM) along with Advanced Management courses in various specializations. Application forms for all the courses can be filled online from the official website of the institute.
- Indian School of Business (ISB) offers admission to PGP (Management), PGPpro (for working professionals) and PGPMAX (for senior executives) and PGP MFAB (for family business) in full-time mode.
- PGP (Management) admission is offered on the basis of candidates’ performance in GMAT OR GRE.
- Admission to PGP for Working Professionals and PGPMAX (for senior executives) required candidates’ overall academic and professional profile with due weightage to the relevant work experience.
- Candidates have to take Business Aptitude Test (BAT) conducted by ISB, Hyderabad to secure admission in PGP in Family Business (MFAB). Final admission is subject to Family business knowledge, personal achievements & work experience.
- Admission to FPM is based on a valid score in GMAT/GRE/CAT/JRF while selection to EFPM is subject to candidates’ academic and professional performances followed by work experience and letters of recommendation.
Read about ISB Hyderabad Courses & Fee
ISB Hyderabad Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of the Institute||Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Entrance Exam||Online (Computer-Based Test)|