Jaipuria Institute of Management is ranked 4th Amongst Private B-Schools in Central India by Outlook, 2019 and 4th Amongst Private B-Schools in Central India by Business Today, 2019. JIM, Indore offers PGDM course in the discipline of Financial Management, Marketing Management, Retail Management, etc. Jaipuria Management has 4 campuses which are as follows:
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Jaipur
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore
Jaipuria Institute of Management Highlights
|Entrance Exam||CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT|
Jaipuria Institute of Management Courses
Jaipuria Indore offers post graduate diploma course in the discipline of Management. Mentioned below are the details for same:
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Specialization: Finance, Marketing, HR, Information System, Operations Management, Finance, International Business.
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and obtained a valid marks in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ GMAT.
- Duration: 2 years
- Intake: 180
Jaipuria Institute of Management Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college and go to ‘Apply Now’ tab.
Step 2: Register yourself by entering the requisite details and login using the id and password.
Step 3: Pay the application fee of INR 750 via online mode (Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Transfer).
Step 4: Login with the credentials to fill the application form.
Step 5: After filling the application form, click on ‘Submit’.
- Candidates are selected on the basis of the following exams:
- The weightage criteria for selection is as follows:
- Score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT - 45%
- Case Based Group Discussion - 15%
- Personal Interview - 20%
- Academic Performance - 15%
- Work Experience, Sports and ExtraCurricular Activities - 5%
Check: Jaipuria Indore Admission
Jaipuria Institute of Management Placement
JIM, Indore provides placement facility to its students. The placement cell of the institute gives priority dates to selected companies for final and summer internship. The institute has witnessed excellent placement across diverse sectors and functional areas. Some of the placement highlights of JIM are as follows:
- Students Placed: 98%
- Highest CTC: INR 18.05 LPA
Top recruiters of JIM, Noida: Amazon, Colgate Palmolive, Deloitte, E&Y, Genpact, ITC, Asian Paints, Philips, Landmark, Force Motors, Reckitt Benckiser, GSK, Mahindra and Mahindra, Zomato to name a few.
Check: Jaipuria Indore Placement
Jaipuria Institute of Management Extra-Curricular Activities
- The Campus has facilities for indoor and outdoor sports-TT, carom, chess, volleyball, cricket, football and basketball.
- To promote student interests in games and sports, sports meets are organized once a year and different matches and tournaments are held throughout the year.
- The main purpose is to bring out the hidden entrepreneurial skills and create a spark of freshness with focus on Innovation, Creativity, and Imagination.
Financial & Economic Club:
- It has been formed with a basic idea of creating a platform for our PGDM students in the area of Finance and Economics.
- This club offers opportunities to showcase your talent and organizing skills to complement and supplement the class-based learning.
- It offers you ample opportunities to enhance your social, interpersonal, and communication skills by organizing and managing various HR activities and events.
- The club activities also focus on developing team spirit among the students.
- The IT Club helps students to understand the current trends and needs of the IT job market.
- One of the key objectives of IT club is to expand the understanding of the future of the computing professions, and their value in the business world.
- Students play a major role in organizing various events of the club.
- Events such as a marketing plan based competition, ‘Marketing Wizard’, Marketing Mela, Brand Quiz, Industry expert talks, etc. are the regular activities of the club.
Jaipuria Institute of Management Faculty
Over the last 16 years, Jaipuria has created an intellectual community of 95 full time faculty members drawn from industry and academia, renowned for their excellent teaching skills and contribution to management education through creation of new knowledge. Some of them are listed below:
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Department: Information Technology
- Teaching Areas: Information Technology and Business Analytics
Prof. Devika Trehan
- Designation: Assistant Professor, Chairperson and Media Relations Committee
- Department: Business Communications
- Teaching Areas: Business Communication
Prof. Kalyani Mulchandani
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Department: Accounts and Finance
- Teaching Areas: Finance
Dr. Manisha Shukla
- Designation: Assistant Professor, Chair MDP and Consultancy
- Department: HR and OB
- Teaching Areas: Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource
Dr. Harshvardhan Halve
- Designation: Director
- Department: Information Systems
- Teaching Areas: IT and Operations
Check: Jaipuria Indore Faculty
About Jaipuria Institute of Management
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore was esatblished in the year 2010. Jaipuria, Indore is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and National Board of Accreditation (NBA). It is one of the premier group of B-Schools in the country. The curriculum and the unique teaching-learning processes ensure transformation of its students and empower them with capabilities to build innovative business models and formats.
Jaipuria Institute of Management FAQs
Ques. Does the JIM, Indore provide scholarship?
Ans. Yes, JIM Indore provides scholarship to its students on the basis of merit. These are internal and external financial scholarship. Some of them are mentioned below:
|Scholarship Criteria||Total Scholarship for Two years (INR)|
|CAT: 60% or above||1,00,000|
|CAT: 75% or above||2,00,000|
|CAT: 85% or above||3,72,500|
|XAT: 70%, CMAT: 70%, MAT: 70% and above||Percentile Scored X INR 1,000|
- Sibling Scholarship worth Rs. 50,000 also available at all Jaipuria Campuses.
- The institute reserves the right to amend the fee structure and scholarship details without prior notice.
- The scholarship will be awarded on a first come first serve basis to a limited number of scholars, subject to the submission of first installment of fees.
- A refundable security deposit of INR 10,000 to be paid at the time of admission along with the first installment of the fee.
- Only one type of scholarship will be awarded to each student. A scholarship is equally divided into two parts, one for each academic year.
- An awardee shall be eligible to receive the Scholarship in the second year only if he/she maintains a CGPA of 6.5 or above at the end of the first year.
Check: Jaipuria Indore Scholarship
Ques. What is the address and contact number of Jaipuria, Indore?
Ans. The address and contact number of Jaipuria, Indore is as follows:
Dakachya, Indore Dewas Highway,
Near Shipra Naka,
Indore - 453 771
Contact No. +91 97525 93334, 97525 93335, 97525 93337
Ques.What are the cut off scores for admission into Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore?
Ans. For year-wise cut off scores of Jaipuria, Indore, click here