Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore is an AICTE approved and AIU recognized management institute located in the city of Indore, Madhya Pradesh. Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore offers two year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Finance, Marketing, Retail and Service Management.
- Candidates applying for PGDM should have completed graduation with minimum 50% marks aggregate and obtained a valid CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT score card.
- For final selection, candidates have to clear Group Discussion and personal interview round.
- The application form can be submitted online through the institute’s website or offline by submitting the application form to Admissions’ office.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview and group discussion.
- The deadline for the submission of completed application form is November.
- The online application fee for PGDM course is INR 750.
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of the institute||Jaipuria Institute of Management, Indore|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam|
|Name of the entrance||CAT/MAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT|