Indore Professional Studies Academy (IPSA) is one of the Central India's largest educational hub-premises. The academy is affiliated to Devi Ahilya University, Indore, Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal, Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rastriya Patrakarita University, Bhopal, Raja Mansingh Tomar Music and Arts University, Gwalior.
It offers various Diploma and PG Diploma, as well as under-graduation courses in B.Arch., B.Com., BBA, B.A., B.Pharma., B.Sc., B.E. and post-graduation in M.Com., M.Sc., M.A., MBA, M.Pharma., M.E., MCA, and Law courses in LL.B. and B.A. LL.B. IPS Academy, also offers Ph.D. program.
- Candidates applying in B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., B.E. and BBA courses must have passed the 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Applicants to B.E. course needs to appear in JEE Main entrance exam to be eligible for admission to the course.
- Minimum eligibility to apply for B.Ed. and LL.B. is having passed bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Admission to LL.B. or B.A. LL.B. course will be based on national level CLAT entrance exam.
- While for admission to B.Ed., candidates will have to appear in MP Pre-B.Ed test.
- Candidates applying for the B.Arch. program will have to appear in NATA entrance exam.
- However, admission to four-year B.Pharma is based on 10+2 in science stream followed by state government counselling.
- Applicants to M.Pharma course should clear four-year B.Pharma to be eligible for admission.
- Admission will be based on GPAT and counselling by the Govt. of Madhya Pradesh.
- Students who have cleared B.Sc. or BCA with computer science with mathematics as subject in 10+2 level may apply for MCA Lateral entry scheme.
- MBA aspirants will have to appear in CAT or equivalent examination to be eligible for admission.
- For B.Music, B.Pharma and BFM, admission is done on the basis of UGAT exam.
- Academy offers 5% relaxation of marks for reserved candidates during admission.
- Final selection will be done based merit and counselling conducted by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidates may apply for the admission to the courses by submitting the filled up admission form on campus or online.
Highlights Table of IPS Academy:
|Name of the Institute||Indore Professional Studies Academy – (IPSA), Indore|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based/Merit-based|
|Name of Entrance||JEE Main/ GATE/ CAT/ CLAT/ NATA / GPAT/ UGAT|
Read More: IPS Academy Course & Fees Structure