Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology (VVIT) was founded in the year 2003 and is located in Nambur, between Guntur and Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh.
Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology offers full-time B.Tech course in six specializations, MCA course and a full-time M.Tech course in six specializations.
- The application form is provided online on the website of the college and offline at the admission office. Candidates have to fill separate application forms for each course.
- Candidates who are seeking admission to B.Tech course should have passed HSC/ 10+2 or its equivalent qualifying examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and Chemistry as an optional subject.
- Applicants who want to get admission to M.Tech/ MCA should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% of aggregate marks.
- Admission of the candidates to B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA is given on the basis of their merit/ rank in AP-EAMCET/ AP-PGECET, GATE/ AP-ICET respectively under the Convener Quota.
- Reservation to the candidates is given as per the guidelines of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
|Name of the Institute||Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|