Madras Christian College, Chennai, started as a school in 1837. Madras Christian College is affiliated to the University of Madras. In 2003-04, the college started undergraduate and postgraduate government aided and self-financed courses under a spectrum of streams.
All the courses at MCC Chennai are offered under different departments, which includes English, Tamil, history, economics, philosophy, mathematics, commerce etc.
- Applications for admission to all the courses have to be submitted online.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examinations are eligible for undergraduate courses.
- Applicants who hold Bachelor’s degree are eligible to apply for the PG courses.
- Admissions to MCA will be based on Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET), conducted by Anna University.
- For all other courses, admissions are merit-based.
Madras Christian College Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of the Institute||Madras Christian College|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit-based|
|Entrance Based (MCA)|
|Entrance Exam Name||TANCET|
Read More: Madras Christian College Fee Structure