Maharaja’s College, Ernakulam is a college of higher education established in the year 1875. The college is situated in Kochi, Kerala, and spreads over a 25-acre campus. It is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University and is recognized by UGC. The college offers Undergraduate, Post- Graduate and Doctoral programs in the field of Arts, Science and Commerce.
Maharaja’s College Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1875 | Public (Autonomous)|
|Affiliation||Mahatma Gandhi University|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG, Doctoral|
Maharaja’s College Courses
The college offers the following UG & PG courses in the field of Arts, Science & Commerce:
Read more: Maharaja’s College Courses & Fees
Maharaja’s College Admission
Admission are done based on the marks obtained in the qualifying exams for both UG and PG courses, excluding BA Music, where candidates need to appear in an Aptitude Test for the determining music skills
The college only entertains single applications from a single candidate. Multiple applications from a single candidate will lead to immediate termination of the application.
How to Apply?
- Visit the official site of the college
- Register online with personal & academic data
- Pay the application fee via SBI collect
- Candidates can choose a maximum of 5 courses and a minimum of 1 course
- After completion, click on submit & take a print out of the form
- Send the print copy to the college office
Read more: Maharaja’s College Admission
Maharaja’s College Placement
The college provides good placement opportunities to its students. The placement cell organizes various programs like job fairs, interfaces & invited lectures with entrepreneurs, industrial visits etc. About 197 students got placement in several sectors during the last placement session.
Some of the recruiters are Amazon, CISCO, Cognizant, IBM, Wipro, Infosys, Oracle, Accenture, Microsoft, TCS, HCL Technologies, Capgemini, and Intel amongst many others.
Read more: Maharaja’s College Placement
Maharaja’s College Facilities
The college offers a wide variety of facility to its students, the list of the same has been given below:
- Hostels: The college provides hostels for male & female with all modern facilities a safe & comfortable living.
- Sports: As a part of recreational activities, the college hosts various sports-related events and also encourages its students to maintain active participation in the same.
- Library: The college has a library where students can gain access to all sought of books and journals for reference purposes and curricular studies.
- Canteen: Canteen facility is present for their students where students can unwind after a long day and have a wide variety of meals at an affordable price.
- Fitness Centre: There is a fitness centre with modern fitness equipment for an active and healthy living of students
- Auditorium: An auditorium is available where all cultural events organized by the college take place
- Other Facilities:
- Seminar Halls
Read more: Maharaja’s College Hostel
Maharaja’s College FAQs
Ques. Does the college have a mess facility in its hostel?
Ques. Are sports quota seats available at this college?
Ques. What is the intake capacity of B.A. English?
Ques. When does the admission process for UG courses begin?
Ques. What is the application fee for the courses?
Ques. What are the facilities provided for the Physically Disabled?
- Ramp Facility
- Scribe Facilities
- Skill Development Program
- Software for differently-abled students
- Physical Facilities
- Rest Room
- Gender Friendly toilet and Washroom