Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB) is a constituent of Symbiosis International University (SIU) and considered as one of the highly acclaimed B-School in India. SIIB offers an MBA program in specializations such as International Business, Agriculture Business Management, and Energy and Environment.
Check: SIIB Pune Admissions
SIIB Pune Highlights
|Institute type||Private Institute|
|Affiliated to||Symbiosis International University|
|Approved by||NAAC- ‘A’|
|Type of Program||Postgraduate|
|International Collaborations||Dauphine University, Paris|
|Berlin School of Economics and Law|
|LISBON school of Economics and Management|
|Hochschule Bremen, University of Applied Sciences|
SIIB Pune Ranking
- Ranked 10th Best B-School in India by The Week
- Ranked 25th Best B-School in India (Overall) by The Week
- Ranked 33rd Best Management School in India by Outlook
- Ranked 35th Best B-School in West Zone by GHRDC
- Awarded as the Best College in India for All India Program by the United Nations
SIIB Pune Courses
SIIB Pune offers an MBA program in the below-mentioned specializations:
|MBA||International Business||Graduate in any discipline with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)|
|Energy and Environment||
B.E./B.Tech/B.Arch/ B.Sc. in Environmental Science degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST).
Note: Along with a Bachelor’s degree, the candidate must have valid scores in Entrance Exam SNAP. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further rounds of Group Exercise, Personal Interview & Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT).
Click here: SIIB Pune Fees
SIIB Pune Scholarships
Symbiosis Institute of International Business offers Merit Scholarship to deserving students joining the institutes for MBA Programs. The Symbiosis Society Foundation awards 50% off on program fees for each student admitted to the PG program. To be eligible for this scholarship, the student must maintain a minimum CGPA of 7.50 each semester. There is no income limit of the parents/ guardian of the student for the grant of merit scholarship.
SIIB Pune Placements
Placements have a 100% record in getting students placed. Companies from all sectors such as Banking, IT, Manufacturing, Consulting, Agri-Input, Energy, and Environments came to SIIB to recruit students because of the diversity of programs.
SIIB follows a very structured Placement process wherein all the students looking for placement support from the college are groomed before the placement season begins. This process equips the candidate with the right kind of skills set required for different profiles that are being on the offer by various recruiters.
Placement Highlights 2017-19
|Department||Highest CTC||Average CTC||Median CTC|
|International Business||INR 19.50 LPA||INR 10.60 LPA||INR 10.45 LPA|
|Agri-Business||INR 16.05 LPA||INR 8.75 LPA||INR 8.10 LPA|
|Energy & Environment||INR 19.50 LPA||INR 8.48 LPA||INR 8.80 LPA|
The list of recruiters includes names like Godrej Tyson Foods, Coromandel International, ICICI Bank, Biostadt, Mahyco, Mahindra & Mahindra, Airtel, HDFC Life, Aditya Birla Group, Tata Motors, Accenture, KPMG, etc.
Click here SIIB Pune Placements
About SIIB Pune
Symbiosis Institute of International Business was established in the year 1992 to prepare managers and leaders for a growing India. It is an autonomous institute located in Pune. The Institute has been recognized as a B-School which combines an academic as well as a leadership perspective.
SIIB Pune Faculty
Given below is a brief about the faculty members at the Institute:
Dr. A. Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Qualifications: M.A.(Eco), M.Phil, MBA, LL.B, and Ph.D.
- Awards: Best Professor in HRM; MTC Global Knowledge Sharing Award
Dr. Aarti Mehta Sharma
- Qualifications: B.Sc, M.Sc, and Ph.D.
- Areas of Interest: Business Research Methods, Marketing Research, Operations Research, HR Analytics
Dr. Aasha Jayant Sharma
- Qualifications: MBA and Ph.D.
- Areas of Interest: Environment Education Communication and Business and Social Impact
Mr. Abhinav Pal
- Qualifications: B.A. and M.A.(Economics)
- Areas of Interest: Analytics, Artifical Intelligence in Marketing
Dr. Abhishek Behl
- Qualifications: Ph.D., MBA, B.Tech
- Areas of Interest: Disaster Relief Operations, Financial Resilience, Technology Transfer, and Digital Finance
Check: SIIB Pune Faculty