University Law College, Bangalore was established on July 1, 1948. It offers courses at undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels. University Law College offers professional degrees in LL.B, LL.M, and Ph.D. at research level
- The minimum eligibility for admission to the BA LL.B course is 45% marks in 10+2.
- For LL.M, candidates need to have at least 50% marks in 3/5 year LL.B degree
- Admission to LL.B course is merit-based.
- Admission to LL.M is on the basis of the All India Admission Test.
- For Ph.D., candidates must have an LL.M degree with 55% marks to be eligible for admission.
- Admission to Ph.D. is done through an entrance exam conducted by Bangalore University.
Read More: University Law College, Bangalore
|Name of Institute||University College of Law|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit and entrance based|
|Name of the Entrance||
LL.M Admission Test
Ph.D. Entrance Test