The Law Faculty is said to be one of the largest law schools in India. It was established in 1924 as part of the Delhi University under the Faculty of Law. The college attracts students from every state of India and more than twenty countries all around the world. Faculty of Law, Delhi University offers LL.B. and LL.M degree programs along with Ph.D. in Law.
- Candidates must apply online from the admission portal of the University of Delhi.
- To apply for LL.B. program, candidates must have a graduation degree in any field with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should have an LL.B. Degree from with at least 50% marks or an equivalent CGPA to be eligible for LL.M. program.
- For the Ph.D. program, candidates should have a Masters or equivalent degree in the Law stream from a recognized university.
- Selection is based on the merit in the entrance examinations and as per the cut off list released by Delhi University.
- LL.B selection is based on DU LLB entrance exam while for LL.M, DU LLM entrance exam is conducted by the university.
- Admission to Ph.D. will be through Ph.D. entrance exam conducted by DU or UGC-NET or any other nation Ph.D. test.
- Relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum eligibility prescribed for general candidates will be allowed to widows/wards of ex-servicemen, wards of serving personnel (CW) category who are in receipt of Gallantry awards, and candidates belonging to physically handicapped (PH) category
- Final year degree students awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
Faculty of Law, University of Delhi Admission Highlights
|Name of the Institute||Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, New Delhi|
|Name of Entrance||DU LLB Entrance Test
DU LLM Entrance Test
DU Ph.D. Entrance Test
|Basic admission criteria||Merit-based|