Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College (VRSEC) is the first self-funded Engineering College in the composite state of Andhra Pradesh founded in the year 1977 and leading the private college to advance PG Programmes in engineering in Andhra Pradesh in the year 1998. The institute was commissioned by NAAC with ‘A’ grade in 2013. OutLook, DataQuest, Competitive Success Review, Careers 360 and Higher Education Review, etc. have considered VRSEC as one of the Best Engineering Colleges in the Country by National Survey companies. Velagapudi Ramakrishna Siddhartha Engineering College (VRSEC) mainly focuses in the field of Engineering and Technology by offering UG and PG courses to the candidates wishing and searching their career in the concerned field.
- Admission to VRSEC is offered through various examinations in different fields.
- For B.Tech students have to appear for AP EAMCET and for M.Tech they have to give PGECET.
- Similarly for admission to MBA and MCA, the students are admitted on the basis of scores obtained in AP ICET examination.
VRSEC Vijayawada Ranking and Achievements
- Ranked 42 for Engineering by Times Engineering 2019
- The institute is outranked among the top 200 engineering institutions in the country for the last three back-to-back years and gained a position of 171 in 2019.
VRSEC Vijayawada Admission Highlights 2020
|Courses Offered||B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA, and MCA|
|Admission Criteria||Entrance Exam Based|
|Entrance Exam||AP EAMCET, PGECET, and AP ICET|