Established in May 2004, Pearl Academy, Mumbai with a focus on entrepreneurship and employability, caters to the needs of the fashion, design, retail industry and business. Pearl Academy offers multiple 4-year under-graduation courses, 2-year post-graduation programs, and diploma courses in Design and Fashion. Admission to the courses offered is done through General Proficiency Test (GPT) or Design Aptitude Test (DAT) conducted by the Academy.
- The minimum eligibility to apply for Bachelor’s courses is 10+2 or equivalent in any stream with 50% marks.
- Candidate applying for 2-year Master’s courses must be a Graduate in any discipline.
- Applicants to UG & PG courses will have to appear in General Proficiency Test (GPT) or Design Aptitude Test (DAT)
- Final selection for professional program is based on personal interview.
- Candidates applying for Interior & Spatial Design and Product & Lifestyle Design must appear for NATA entrance exam to be eligible.
- Institute also accepts CEED 2018 entrance exam scores for admission to its various Design courses.
- Lateral entry is also offered to students in certain programs under APL entry scheme.
- There is a no written test for application of admission by international students. They are only needed to appear for personal interview.
Read More Pearl Academy Fee Structure
|Name of the Institute||Pearl Academy|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance-based|