RGC Bhopal offers admission to different courses offered across Science, Arts, Law, Commerce, Education and Humanities streams. The courses offered include programs like B.Com, M.Com, BBA, LLB, BCA, B.Sc, M.Sc, BLMT, B.P.Ed, B.Ed, etc.
Around 42 courses are offered in UG and PG. Their admission criteria and details are elaborated in the following section:
- The admission procedure can be completed online. Applications are available online.
- For B.Ed admissions students must have appeared for MP-PRE-B.Ed and qualify it to be eligible.
- LLM admissions are based on CLAT scores along with scores in LLB.
- For MPM course admission, scores of CMAT are considered along with a UG degree.
- The selection is based on the marks obtained in the last institution that the candidate has attended.
- There is a 5% relaxation in total aggregate for reserved category students.
- All admissions are based on merit. No entrance exams are conducted or accepted by the college.
Established in 1994, Rajeev Gandhi College, Bhopal is an institute with an objective to cater to the educational needs of the poor and economically backward class.
It is affiliated with Barkatullah University, Bhopal and is recognised by UGC, AICTE, NCTE, etc.
RGC Bhopal Admission Highlights
|Name||Rajeev Gandhi College, Bhopal|
|Recognized by||U.G.C. Under Section 2F, AICTE, NCTE, BCI, CCIM & Govt. of M.P.|
|Affiliated to||Barkatullah University, Bhopal|
|Admission||Merit & Entrance based|
|Entrances Accepted||MP-PRE-B.Ed / CLAT / CMAT|
|Courses offered||42 in UG and PG|