Ramnarain Ruia College was founded in 1937 by Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali. It is affiliated to the University of Mumbai. The college offers 3 UG courses, viz. B.Sc, B.A and BMM in various specializations. RUIA College also offers various M.Sc and Ph.D. courses at PG and Doctorate level.
- Selection to all the courses is done according to the regulations prescribed by Mumbai University.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 to be eligible for admission to any undergraduate course.
- Postgraduate aspirants must have a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline to secure admission in any Master’s degree course.
- For Ph.D., a Master’s degree or M.Phil is required for admission.
- Selection in BA, B.Sc and BMM is based on merit in the qualifying examination.
- Admission to M.Sc is also based on merit except for M.Sc in Bioanalytical Sciences.
- Ph.D. admission is done on the basis of the marks in Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) followed by an interview.
- GATE / SET / NET / (JRF) qualified or teacher fellowship holders are exempted from PET.
- Applications for all the courses are invited in online mode only.
RUIA College Admission Highlights
|Name of the College||Ramnarain Ruia College|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit and entrance based|
|Counselling||will be governed by Mumbai University|