Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Bhopal is one of the constituent units of NCERT. RIEs were set up in 1963 by Government of India in four regions covering various states. RIE, Bhopal offers M.Ed., B.Ed., and four-year integrated BA-B.Ed and B.Sc-B.Ed degree programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level. The institute also offers Diploma Course in Guidance and Counselling (DGC).
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of the RIE Bhopal.
- Candidate applying for BA-B.Ed & B.Sc-B.Ed courses should have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks to secure admission in M.Ed course.
- Selection to all the program is done on the basis of the marks secured in Common Entrance Examination (CEE) conducted by NCERT.
- All students applying for RIE, Bhopal must be from the state of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
Read More RIE, Bhopal Fees Structure
RIE Bhopal Admission Highlights
|Name of the Institute||Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Bhopal|
|Basic Admission Criteria||CEE conducted by NCERT and Merit-Based|
|Entrance Examination||Regional Institute of Education Common Entrance Examination|