- The Global MBA program gives you the best international industrial exposure by focusing on helping students understand real-world aspects of business like decision-making, innovation, value creation, critical thinking, and leadership.
- The certificate program in management from Lexicon MILE, India is an excellent program which is worth 80 credits and the same shall be accepted by USW (UK)
- The remaining 100 credits will have to completed at The University of South Wales (UK) in about 10 months' time.
- Strategic Operations Management (MBA Global)
- Social & Sustainability Marketing (MBA Global - Marketing)
- International Management of Employee Relations (MBA Global - HRM)
- The Entrepreneur in a Global Environment (MBA Global Entrepreneurship)
- Commercial Relationships (MBA Global - Supply Chain)
- Accounting & Financial Control (MBA Global- Finance)
- Internal or External Work Placement
- Business Research Practicum or Enterprise Growth Project
- Clinic based Specialist workshops : SEO, Google Analytics, Negotiation etc.
Part A: Tuition Fees
- Registeration Fees: Rs. 150000
- Tuition Fees (1st Instalment): Rs. 240000
- Tuition Fees (2nd Instalment): Rs. 335000
- Total Fees: Rs. 725000
Part B: Other Fees
- Alumni Fees (One time): Rs. 50000
- Administration Fees (One time): Rs. 50000
- Examination Fees: Rs. 15000
- Total Fees: Rs. 115000
Part C: University of South Wales Fees
- Tuition Fees: GBP 5000