Tolani College of Commerce was established in 1989 by the Tolani Education Society. TCC is affiliated to University of Mumbai and Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education. TCC offers junior level certificate courses, various specializations in undergraduate programs of B.Com, B.M.S, and BSc and postgraduate course in M.Com.
- Tolani College of Commerce conducts both online and offline application process.
- Students seeking admissions for Under Graduate course B.Com is based on the cut off marks in their standard XII in any recognized Board.
- Candidates seeking admissions in lateral entry must have done Diploma course in related field from recognized board.
- Minimum eligibility for UG courses is to pass 10+2 examinations in the concerned stream.
- The basic eligibility for admissions to M.Com is B.Com degree.
- Final selection of eligible candidates to all the courses will be merit based.
- Check Fee Structure of courses offered by Tolani College of Commerce
Highlights of Tolani College of Commerce Admissions
|Name of Institute||Tolani College of Commerce|
|Type of Institute||Private|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit Based|