St Joseph’s College provides regular undergraduate and postgraduate courses in its curriculum. It offers BA/ B.Sc./ B.Com./ BBA/ BCA courses under its UG courses. Under the postgraduate courses, the college offers MA/ M.Sc./M.Com./ MSW courses.
- The candidates who have completed 10+2 standard education from a recognized board are considered eligible for the admission in BA and BBA courses.
- For admission to B.Com and BCA, applicants must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics and Commerce.
- For the B.Sc. course, applicants who have passed 10+2 with PCM/ PCB are considered eligible.
- To get admission in postgraduate programs, a candidate must have graduate degree in the relevant stream.
- Selection of the candidates for admission to any undergraduate course is done on the basis of their merit in the qualifying examination as well their performance in the interview.
- Admission to PG courses and MSW (Masters in Social Works) is offered as per the merit of the applicant in the graduation degree course, score obtained in the interview round and Group Discussion.
St Joseph’s College was founded in 1956 in Devagiri Kerala. It is affiliated to the University of Calicut and is accredited by NAAC-A.
St Joseph's College Devagiri Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of the Institute||St Joseph’s College, Devagiri, Calicut|
|Institute Type||Public (Autonomous)|
|Basic Admission Criteria||UG Course: Merit based PG Course: Merit Based MA (English)/ MSW: Merit Based|
|Name of Entrance Exams||MSW Entrance Test|
|Mode of Entrance Exams||Offline|