Stella Maris College is a Catholic minority institution of higher education for women, run by the Society of the Franciscan Missionaries of Mary (FMM), a religious congregation founded by Blessed Mary of the Passion (Helene de Chappotin) in Ootacamund, Tamil Nadu in 1877.
It offers a number of Undergraduate, Postgraduate programs along with M.Phil. and Ph.D. courses in specialized fields of study. Admission to all the courses offered at Stella Maris College is strictly based on the merit of the students in qualifying examination/entrance examination. The institute is affiliated to the Madras University.
- For all undergraduate programs (except BA in English), candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit obtained in the qualifying examination (10+2).
- The admission procedure for all undergraduate programs will commence after the
- publication of the Higher Secondary Examination results.
- Selection to the PG programs will be done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination as well as interview round.
- Ph.D. aspirants must qualify the entrance exam to be considered eligible for admission to the college.
- Online applications for all programs will be uploaded on the College website.
Stella Maris College Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of the College||Stella Maris College, Chennai|
|Type of College||Autonomous|
|Affiliation||University of Madras|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit/Entrance-based|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Admission Form Link||Stella Maris Application Form|