IHM Bhopal offers a three years Bachelor of Science degree which is affiliated to the National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology and Indira Gandhi National Open University. The course is full-time with a duration of 3 years featuring 6 semesters.
|Name of the Course
||B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
|Number of Specializations
||Online & Offline
|Basic Admission mode
||Marks Obtained in NCHM JEE
IHM Bhopal offers a Bachelor of Science program under 2 specializations. The specializations details are as follows:
- B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration (Vegetarian Cuisine)
IHM Bhopal B.Sc. Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for applying to B.Sc. H.& HA at IHM Bhopal includes following details of a candidate:
- He/she must have passed in 10+2 system education or equivalent with English as a subject.
- The age of the candidate must be less than 22 years for general or OBC categories.
- ST/SC candidates are eligible for a relaxation of 3 years.
IHM Bhopal Selection Criteria
- The selection of a B.Sc. H & HA program will be purely based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the All-India Joint Entrance Examination conducted by NCHMCT called NCHM JEE.
- The selection process is followed by counseling sessions.
- Admission to the course will be provided on the verification of documentation and fee payment.
IHM Bhopal CutOff
The examination NCHMCT JEE 2020 has been postponed on 22 June 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The result date is yet to be announced. Candidates are advised to take a look at the expected cutoff of NCHMCT JEE 2020 for their selection.
||NCHMCT JEE 2020 Expected Cutoff
How to Apply for B.Sc. at IHM Bhopal?
As the admissions to IHM Bhopal are strictly provided based on merit held by the candidates in the NCHM JEE exam conducted by NCHMCT Committee. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria provided by IHM Bhopal can apply for the NCHM JEE via online or offline mode. The application process is as follows:
- Candidates are required to visit the NCHMCT Official website.
- On the website, candidates are required to register themselves by generating a login id and password.
- Now, candidates can log in following the registration of and password.
- After login, he/she has to fill the personal and academic details.
- Upload the signature copy and photo.
- After uploading all the details, pay the application fee using credit card/debit card / net banking.
- Once the payment is done, the confirmation will be received.
- After the confirmation, candidates can download the form for future uses.
- Academic Details
- Scanned image of signature between 4KB to 30KB.
- Passport size photo of the candidate with black and white background size between 10KB to 200KB.
- All the scanned documents must be in JPG/JPEG format only.
- Students can download the application form from the official website of NCHMCT or obtain the form from the university campus.
- Fill all the mandatory details and attach the photo.
- Attach the higher secondary education certifications.
- Now, students can submit the form at the university campus along with the described fee.