Woxsen School of Business, a world-class 200-acre residential campus is located in Hyderabad. The NBA (PGDM program 2019-2022) and AICTE accredited B-school was established in 2013 with a vision to create the largest family of game-changers.
The B-School offers Full-Time Residential programs: PGPXP (Post Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals) and PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management). Known for its global focus, Woxsen’s curriculum & pedagogy is delivered by renowned faculty across the globe, part of which is the Global Immersion Program at Nanyang Technological University (QS World Rank 11), Singapore & Mannheim B-School (FT Rank 27), Germany. With over 107 Top Corporates visiting us for internships & placements, students are made job-ready with 150+ impactful Industry Interactions through conclaves, symposiums, guest lectures, Info Quest series & Woxsen Leadership Series. Our power-packed placements have yielded a 100% track record with the highest package of INR 13 Lacs while delivering an ROI of 83%.
Woxsen School of Business Highlights
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ GRE/ GMAT/ CMAT
|Admission Mode||Online and Personal Interview|
Woxsen School of Business Ranking
- India’s Most Definitive B-School Rankings 2019 – Ranked 4th among top private institutions in South Region by Business Today.
- India’s Most Definitive B-School Rankings 2019 – Ranked 17th among All India Top Private Institutions by Business Today.
- IIRF 2020 B-School Ranking – Ranked 11th among All India Top B-School by Education Post.
Woxsen School of Business Courses
The School offers PGPXP and PGDM program at the Postgraduate level to the candidates. The PG programs offered are equivalent to Executive MBA and Full-time MBA offered by other Institutes.
|PGDM – BA.AI.ML||Dual Specialisation
Check: WSB Courses and Fees
Woxsen School of Business Admission
WSB accepts applications via online mode only. Following are the steps to apply for admission:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the institute and click on ‘Apply Online’.
Step 2: Create your account with a valid email id and contact number.
Step 3: After successful completion of the registration process sign in to the application portal.
Step 4: Click on the ‘Start Application’ and fill the application form with all the required details.
Step 5: Pay the application fee of INR 1,000 via Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Transfer.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of any of the following exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) - Read more
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) - Read more
- NMIMS Management Admission Test (NMAT) - Read more
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) - Read more
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) - Read more
- Management Admission Test (MAT) - Read more
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) - Read more
- WSB Admission Test (WAT)
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
- Entrance test cut-off marks are as follows:
|Entrance Test||Minimum Score Required|
Check: WSB Admission
Woxsen School of Business Placement
WSB has a training and placement cell that provides the on-campus facility to its students. The cell organizes various training programs such as group discussions, mock interviews, pre-placement talks, workshops, internships, industrial visits, etc. The placement highlights of B-School are as follows:
- Highest Package: INR 13 Lacs
- Top 20% Average Package: INR 9.7 Lacs
- Entire Batch Average Package : INR 8.1 Lacs
- Companies Participated: 46
- 83% of Return on Investment
- Record of 100% placement of PGDM 2020 Batch
- 107 top tier corporates for internships
- 150+ interactions with industry
Top recruiters of WSB: Amazon, Nestle, Dell, Deloitte, Indiabulls, Shopclues.com, Bajaj Allianz, Airtel, Pepsico, Taj, DHL, Tata Products, Byju’s Learning App, IBM, ITC, Aurobindo, Fortis, etc.
The following graph depicts the Industry-Wise division for placement:
Check: WSB Placement
Woxsen School of Business Facilities
- Academic blocks equipped with modern teaching aids
- Fully furnished accommodation with en-suite facilities, including housekeeping
- Recreation facilities
- Bicycles for Point-to-Point Commuting in the Campus
- Convenience Store
- Midnight Cafe
- Football Ground
- Cricket Ground
- Tennis Court
- Swimming Pool
Woxsen School of Business FAQs
Ques. What is WAT?
Ans. Woxsen Admission Test (WAT) is an online admission test conducted by WSB. Candidates are required to give the WAT exam for getting admission in the institute. A high score on the test will make the candidate eligible for a scholarship up to 100% tuition fee waiver, provided one submit an application with evidence of strong all round skills and abilities.
Ques. I have given CAT/ MAT entrance test. Is it compulsory to give WAT?
Ans. Candidates who have already given CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ GRE are not required to give WAT exam for admission.
Ques. Does the institute ask for Statement of Purpose?
Ans. Yes, candidates applying for admission in WSB must submit a ‘Statement of Purpose’. Candidates are advised to talk through the essay and state what compels them to do PGDM course. Candidates must enclose their long-term, short-term goals and their accomplishments till date including those at work place if they have any professional experience.
Ques. Does WSB provide a scholarship facility?
Ans. Yes, Merit-based scholarships are offered
Education Loan – To avail educational loan a student should be an Indian/ National and must have secured admission on merit basis through entrance test/ selection process. The loan is offered by Axis Bank to the eligible candidates.
Ques. How are the hostels of WSB? How much is the hostel fee?
Ans. The institute is entirely residential and hostel accommodation is provided to all the students. The hostel rooms are air-conditioned and fully furnished and common room facilities with cable TV and telephone are available in each hostel. Internet connectivity and 24-hour maintenance services will be provided in all hostel rooms. For more information, click here.