Aspirants seeking admission to 5 year Full-time MBBSProgram should meet the following criteria as specified by the institute.
- Two years P.U.C. Examination conducted by the P.U.C. Board, Karnataka State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as Optional subjects or any other examination recognized as equivalent by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science.
- Intermediate examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as compulsory subject.
- First year of the three year degree course of recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is an 'University Examination'.
- B.Sc., Examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc., Examination with not less than two of the following subjects: -Physics, Chemistry and Biology, English.
- Any other examination which in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English Provided that:
- In case of admission on the basis of qualifying examination to medical course a candidate must have obtained not less than 50 Percent marks in English and 50 Percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together in the qualifying examination.
- In case of admission on the basis of a competitive Entrance Examination to Medical course, a candidate must have obtained not less than 50 percent marks in English and 50 Percent marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the qualifying examination.
- However, in respect of Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe and Category-1 candidates, the minimum marks required for admission shall be 40% in lieu of 50% for general candidates
Age Limit: Age should be at least 17 Years at the time of admission.
Entrance Exam: Admission is done through Karnataka Examination Authority and Comed-K, followed by Centralized Counseling.