Rizvi College of Architecture a Private Institute located in Mumbai and was established in the year 1992. The institute is approved by Council of Architecture (COA), All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) and is affiliated to University of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Rizvi College of Architecture offers Bachelor of Architecture and Master of Architecture.
- Minimum eligibility to apply for B.Arch. is 10+2 or equivalent with Mathematics with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Applicants who holds 10+3 diploma approved by AICTE or central/state government with at least 50% marks in aggregate may also apply for B.Arch.
- Applications to the B.Arch. must pass NATA with a valid score.
- While for the M.Arch. program, the candidate must hold B.Arch. degree with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.
- Admission process of Rizvi College of Architecture, Mumbai is both offline or online. The admission form can be obtained from the official website or college campus.
Rizvi College of Architecture Highlights Table:
|Name of the Institute||Rizvi College of Architecture, Mumbai|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Based|
|Last Date to Apply||February 1st week, 2020|
|Name of Entrance||NATA|
|Entrance Exam Date||April 3rd week, 2020|
|Entrance Exam Result Date/Merit List Declaration Date||June 2nd week, 2020|