CMR University School of Legal Studies (SLS), Bangalore is a prestigious law school established in the year 2003. It is a constituent college of CMR University & is recognized by BCI. The institute has been ranked at 20 out of 40 top law colleges by India Today ranking 2020. It offers LLB, BA-LLB, BBA-LLB., B.Com.-LLB at the UG level, LLM, PG Diploma at the PG level, and Ph.D. at the Doctoral level. For admission, candidates can register online at their admission portal
SLS Bangalore Highlights
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Doctoral|
|Admission criteria||Merit & Entrance based|
SLS Bangalore Courses
CMR University School of Legal Studies offers the following courses at the UG, PG & Doctoral level:
|Ph.D. in Law||
Read more: SLS Bangalore Courses and Fees
SLS Bangalore Admissions
Admissions to the UG, integrated & PG Diploma courses are granted based on the merit scored in the last qualifying examinations.
Selection of candidates to the L.L.M. program is done on the basis of CLAT scores
- Visit the website of the school
- Click on the Admissions tab
- Scroll down and click on ‘to apply online, click here’
- The common website for the CMR University admissions will open
- Click on the Legal Studies/Law
- Select the course you want to apply for and click on “Apply Now”
- Create your account by registering and submit your application
Read more: SLS Bangalore Admission
SLS Bangalore Placements
School of Legal Studies hosts in-house placements and training cell that aids the students in placements and internships. Law firms and chambers recruit students with the necessary set of skills in their portfolio.
The students studying at the School of Legal Studies of CMR University have been placed in 3 major branches – Judiciary, Litigation, and Corporate. Some of the recruiters are:
- BMR Legal Advocates
- Corporate Law Group
- Crest Law Partners
- Holla and Holla Associates
- AKS LEGAL
- Centre for Internet and Society
- Dr. Kainth & Associates
- D.H. Law Associates
- Laxmi Kumaran & Sridharan
Read more: SLS Bangalore Placement
SLS Bangalore Scholarships
The students taking admission into any of the schools of CMR University are eligible for the scholarships provided by the University. They are detailed below.
- CMR Memorial Scholarships: A merit-cum-need scholarship for performing students from an economically weak background. The scholarship is provided from the dedicated scholarship fund of CMR Janardhana Trust.
- CMR Merit Scholarships: Any student pursuing UG or PG courses with an excellent academic record is eligible.
- CMR Leadership Awards: An award for those students who display leadership qualities, are admired by peers, respect peers, and faculty, carry out their activities with social responsibility and Good communication skills
- CMR Sports Scholarships: These scholarships are offered to sports players and are offered at 3 different levels – state, national and international players.
Read more: SLS Bangalore Scholarships
SLS Bangalore Facilities
- Library: The School has its own Library and information center open six days a week – Monday through Saturday. With over 10,000 books and an area of over 8000 square feet, it is enough to meet and exceed the needs of the students and faculty.
- Hostel: The School has separate hostels for boys and girls with common areas, uninterrupted water supply, and electricity.
- Computer Centre: There is also a facility of a 24/7 computer lab with state of the art networking facilities and LAN connections
- Sports: The school also boasts several indoor and outdoor sports arenas supporting the various budding sports stars within its walls.
- Moot Court: For the future lawyers in them, the school also has remarkable Moot Court facilities where the students can practice their future profession.
Read more: SLS Bangalore Hostel
SLS Bangalore FAQs
Ques. How are the faculties at CMR University School of Legal Studies?
Ques. When do the classes commence for the first year in SLS Bangalore?
Ques. Does the SLS Bangalore offer any extra-curricular activities?
Ques. How are the hostel facilities at CMR University School of Legal Studies?
Ques. Does the SLS Bangalore provide admission to international students?