Sir JJ College of Architecture (SJJCA), established in 1913, is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. The college is recognized by AICTE and is affiliated to University of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
The college offers UG and PG courses in the Department of Architecture. At the UG level, Sir JJ College of Architecture offers B.Arch. and M.Arc. at the PG level.
- Applications are invited in the Online and Offline mode for the course offered by the college.
- Applicants who have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English from a recognized board are considered eligible to apply for B.Arch.
- Admission to B.Arch. is done on the basis of valid score obtained in NATA/ JEE Main.
- For M.Arch., candidates must have B.Arch degree with 50% marks from a recognized university are considered eligible to apply for M.Arch.
- Admission to M.Arch. is done on the basis of a valid score obtained in MAH-M.Arch-CET.
- The college offers 5% relaxation in the eligibility criteria for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.
|Name of College||Sir JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance based|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Name of the Entrance||B.Arch.: NATA, JEE|
|M.Arch. – MAH-AR-CET|