Srishti School of Art, Design, and Technology (SIADT), Bangalore is a Private College founded in 1996 by the Ujwal Trust. It is affiliated to Bengaluru Central University. The institute offers B.Voc., B.Des., and B.Cr.A. at the UG level, MA, M.Des., M.Cr.A and M.Plan at the PG level and Ph.D. at the Doctoral level. Admissions are done on the basis of the Self-conducted test by the institute. The institute aims at providing quality art and design education in a creative environment to maximize the potential of students.
|Affiliation||Bengaluru Central university|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Doctorate|
|Application mode||Online and offline|
Srishti Institute of Art, Design, and Technology, Bangalore offers the following courses at the UG, PG & Doctoral level:
|B.Voc.||Creative Coding, Digital Filmmaking, Creative Manufacturing, Digital Media Production, Interior Design & Build, Graphic Arts & Design Practices, and User Interface & Interaction Engineering||
|B.Des.||Business services & system design, Human centered design, Creative education, Industrial arts & design practices, Public design space, Information arts & information design practices, Visual communication & strategic branding, Creative And Applied Computation||
|B.Cr.A.||Contemporary art practices, Digital media arts, Experimental media arts, Creative writing, Film, and Film from Srishti films|
|MA||Aesthetics & visual cultures, Knowledge system & practice, Digital humanities, Land & livelihood studies, Screens Design education, Public history & heritage interpretation, Experience design, Oral history, Impact entrepreneurship, Visual communication & design studies||
|M.Des.||Design led innovation, Heritage design, planning & management, Earth education & communication, Human centered design, Information arts & information design practices, Industrial arts & design practices, Public space design, Strategic design & brand leadership|
|M.Cr.A.||Contemporary art practices, Digital media arts, Creative documentary, Experimental media art practices|
|M.Plan.||Urban design, sustainability & conservation|
|Ph.D.||Design, Arts & Humanities, Culture, heritage & sustainable development, Creativity & Cognition in learning, Experimental & creative process, Technology & innovation,||
Read more: SIADT Courses and Fees
Admission to the UG and PG programs is based on the candidate’s performance on SEAT, followed by a review of the portfolio and personal interview.
For Ph.D. admission, candidates with a valid score in UGC-NET/CSIR-NET/JRF/INSPIRE will have to make a presentation. Selected students will be called for interview
The application procedure is conducted both online and offline
- Visit the admission portal of the institute to apply. Click here to visit
- Register yourself with asked details
- Verify through OTP
- Candidates will get a mail for activating the account and setting the password.
- Login to the portal with login id as mail id and set password
- Fill the application form
- Upload required documents
- Pay the fee of application
Read more: SIADT Admission
- Library – There is a library with a good collection of documents, journals, books, and students can also get access to different resources of knowledge related to their courses or others.
- Food canteen - The canteen is available for the students to offer them with the basic necessity. Hygiene level is the utmost priority and the food is served with proper measures.
- Accommodation – The institute is a non-residential campus but has maintained and is associated with six paying guests with well-furnished rooms & facilities that provide accommodation to students while studying.
- Workshops & Labs – There are various labs and workshops with modern equipment & facilities to provide the students with an excellent practical learning experience.
Ques. How are the faculties at SIADT Bangalore?
Ques. Are there any placement opportunities at SIADT Bangalore?
Ques. Is there any age criteria for MA admission at SIADT Bangalore?
Ques. What is the fee structure of B.Des. at SIADT Bangalore?
Ques. Does SIADT Bangalore provide a hostel facility?