Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institutions is a group of institutions providing education in various fields. It has been established under the Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust. There are a total of 12 colleges running under this institution. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs under various specializations. Admission to the courses is done on the basis of various entrance exams.
Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institutions Highlights
|Established | Type||1990 | Private|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG|
|Popular Courses||B.Tech and B.Pharma|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based & Entrance Test|
Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institutions Courses
SRMSI Bareily offers various Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree courses to aspirants who seek to take admission. Candidates need to follow the online procedure given on the websites and fill all the required details. Tabulated below are the details for the courses offered by the institutes:
|B.Tech||Computer Science||190||Intermediate graduate from a recognized board with 60% aggregate marks in PCM. Must have a valid rank in UPSEE/JEE-Mains|
|Electrical & Electronic||90|
|B.Pharma||-||60||Intermediate graduate from a recognised board with 60% aggregate marks in PCM/Biology/Biotechnology.|
|MBA||60||Graduation degree with 55% marks or Postgraduate in any subject from recognised university with mathematics as a subject at 10+2 level.|
|M.Tech||Computer Science||15||B.Tech Degree from a recognised University in relevant branch and must have qualified GATE Entrance Test|
|Electronics & Comm. Engg.|
|M.Pharma||-||12||B.Pharm Degree with minimum 65% from institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India|
Know more Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institutions Fees
Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institutions Admission
Candidates seeking admission have to apply on the official website and fill all the required details for admission. Candidates seeking admission in post-graduation degree like M.tech and MBA will have seats reserved for the candidates who have cleared CAT/MAT/CMAT and GATE.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to open the official website of SRMSI and open the admission portal and click on “Register Yourself” link.
- Candidates must fill all the required details along with their Aadhar details and mobile number.
- Submission of college and branch should be done by the candidate to select the college and upload the photo along with the signature.
- Processing fee of INR 1000 should be submitted at the portal which is non refundable and registration fee of INR 30,000 should be submitted at the time of admission.
- Candidates will get the confirmation message at every step of the registration and admission process.
Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institutions Placement
SRMMI Bareily has an impeccable placement record, over 84% students are placed in companies of global repute. The placement cell strives for the best placement of students through its constant efforts to prepare students for taking up the challenges in the corporate world.
Top recruiters like Amazon, Honda, HCL, HDFC Bank, TRANSIC, Wipro and many more MNCs have been recruiting from SRMSI Bareily. The highest package offered to students was INR 19 LPA and average package was INR 3 LPA. MOUs have been signed with international organisations to provide world class facilities to its students. SRMI also promotes entrepreneurship and organises various training sessions for students who wish to become entrepreneurs.
Click here Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institutions Placement
Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institutions Scholarship
Scholarship is awarded to its meritorious students who have scored extremely well and get scholarship and cash rewards from the college. Students get cash prizes on the basis of UPSEE merit from the college and Trust. Scholarship worth INR 3 crores have been awarded to the bright students. This creates a healthy competition amongst the students which encourages fellow students to work hard and shine with bright colors.
- All India Talent Scholarship is granted to students who are regular full time scholars in a university. SRMS Trust emburses a separate budget of INR 50 Lakhs to distribute the scholarships in an academic year.
- Ram Murti Pratibha Alakaran Award is awarded to eminent personalities who have made the nation proud with their achievements. The awardee is given a cash price of INR 1 lakh at the annual function of the college.
- Medal is awarded to students who have scored the highest score in their class and in their academic year.
- Special prize is given to the student who has performed extremely well in overall sports year activities every year.
Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institutions Facilities
SRMS offers amenities to its students to provide a stress free environment among the students. It provides various cultural events for its students to enhance their personality by showcasing their talent.
- Infrastructure: Academic Infrastructure with lecture rooms which is equipped with projectors and computer systems. Classes have sitting arrangements for more than 60 students. Rooms have been assigned in such a way that students can interact in a no-disturbance area.
- Laboratory: Labs at SRMSI provides modern computing facilities for common use by students. Each student has a separate dedicated terminal where development of projects in areas of his/her research is carried out.
- Library: Library is well stocked with a collection of more than 15 thousand books about various topics of students' interest. Library also has national and international journals along with many e-journals as well as backfiles. Library has 8 terminals to provide instant internet access to the students.
- Hostel: Hostel are provided for the students with all the comfort and facilities. Rooms are single, double and triple seated for the students. It has a 24 hours power supply with CCTV coverage, mess facility is also provided by the college and only vegetarian food is served.
Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institutions Faculty
SRMMSI is well supported by experienced and outstanding teachers who are driven by the philosophy of spreading knowledge. It has over 50 PhD. and Engineering Professors who have a vast experience of academic as well as professional qualification. Teachers at SRMSI motivates students to excel and enhance their personality through seminars, workshops and research activities.
Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institutions FAQs
Ques. When was the college established and how many branches are there?
Ans. Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute is one of the concerned institutes under the Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust. It was established in 1990 as a public charitable trust to commemorate and cherish the memory of veteran freedom fighter, ex-parliamentarian and ex-minister of Uttar Pradesh, Mr. Late Ram Murti JI. It has more than 10 branches in Bareilly, Lucknow and Unnao.
Ques. How many courses are offered in the Bareilly campus?
Ans. BTech, MBA and B.Pharma are popular courses in the Bareilly campus and admission is done on the basis of marks scored in the previous class or college from a recognised board or university.
Ques. What is the admission criteria for admission in MBA and MTech?
Ans. For BTech, the applicant must have qualified B.Tech from a recognised university. Seats are reserved for candidates who have cleared the GATE exam. For MBA, the applicant who has cleared the CAT/CMAT/MAT/ATMA/SEE will be given admission on the basis of their marks obtained in the exam. Rest who have bachelors degree with 55% aggregate can also apply.
Ques. What are the basic facilities provided by the college?
Ans. SRMSI provides a well furnished hostel along with canteen, library, laboratory and clubs for its students. Mess facility is also provided by the college where only vegetarian food is served.
Ques. How is the placement cell at SRMSI?
Ans. More than 120 MNCs come during the placement drive and around 80% students get placement from the campus. The placements have increased to more than 7% from last year and the highest placement is INR 19 LPA and average is INR 3LPA.
Ques. Is there any scholarship offered by the college?
Ans. Yes, SRMSI offers various scholarships and rewards to its meritorious students. Shri Ram Murti Smarak Trust sanctions 3 crores rupees to its institute for scholarship to meritorious students. Several grants are also issued for research purposes for the students seeking monetary grants from the college.