National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhubaneswar campus is one of the leading fashion and design institutes in the country. The campus was established in 2010 in Patia, Bhubaneswar, under the aegis of the Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. NIFT has been granted statutory status under the act of Parliament of India in 2006, empowering the Institute to award degrees and other academic distinctions.
NIFT Bhubaneswar campus offers B.Design and B.FTech. Programs at the undergraduate level and an M.F.M. program at the postgraduate level. The B.Des. program is offered in four different specializations. The seat availability for B.FTech and M.F.M. programs is 30 seats each. Candidates may apply online by visiting the Online Registration portal for NIFT admissions.
- The application fee can be paid via online payment gateway or though demand draft for the prescribed amount.
- Those paying by demand draft must send printout of the duly filled application form and DD mentioning name, contact details & application number to Project Manager – CMS, AIMA.
- Based on the choice of course, all eligible candidates are required to appear for a written entrance examination at the Examination Centres opted by them.
- Candidates applying for the B.Des. program must qualify the Situation Test (a hands-on test to evaluate the candidate's skills for material handling and innovative ability) after qualifying the Candidates are selected through entrance test conducted by the National Institute of Fashion Technology.
- Candidates who qualify the entrance test are further evaluated through a group discussion session
- Reservation is provided as per central govt. norms.
|Name of the University||National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bhubaneswar|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance Test + Counselling|