Inter National Institute of Fashion Design, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, established in 1999, has reached the peak of success and appreciation over the years. The Institute offers Fashion Design Certification Courses like Fashion Design Program (3 Years) and Fashion Design Super Specialization Program (2 Years) and Interior Design Courses like Interior Design Program (3 Years) and Interior Design Super Specialization Program. Students who have completed their Bachelor’s or 10+2 successfully are applicable to apply for admission. The final list of students selected for the admission is released once the interview for all applicants is done.
INIFD Ahmedabad Highlights
|Established | Type||1999 | Private|
|Affiliated To||Annamalai University, Annamalai Nagar (AU Chidambaram)|
|Courses offered||B.Sc, M.Sc, PG Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Diploma, and Certification|
|Mode of Application||Online & Offline|
|Admission||Merit-Based, followed by Personal Interview|
INIFD Ahmedabad Courses
This Institute offers a 3 Years Fashion Designing Program and Fashion Designing Super Specialization Program for 2 Years. It also offers an Interior Design Program for 3 Years under various specialization and Interior Design Super Specialization Program for 2 Years. This Institute helps aspiring fashion designers to shape their career paths in the Fashion Design Industry. It is preparing designers to learn creative designing with tactical methods and tools.
B.Sc. (Fashion Design)
Duration: 3 Years
Specialization: Fashion Foundation, Textile Fundamentals, Elementary Tailoring Techniques, Fashion Figure Drawings, Indian Art and Appreciation, Surface Ornamentation and Computer Aided Designing, Study & Structure Apparel Industry, Technical Fashion Sketches, Drafting and Pattern Making, Textiles, and Embroidery
Eligibility: Passed 10+2 from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Past Academic Performance and Interview
M.Sc. (Fashion Design)
Duration: 2 Years
Specialization: Garment Construction Technique, Technical Fashion Illustrations, Creative Surfaces and Textiles, World Costumes and Textiles, Draping Art, Surface Ornamentation Techniques, Media and Communication for Fashion, Textile Care and Handling, Project Dissertation
Eligibility: Holder of a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
Selection Procedure: Previous Academic Performance and Interview
B.Sc. (Interior Design)
Duration: 3 Years
Specialization: Fundamentals of Design, Visual Communication and Presentation, Studio for Residential Space, Interior Construction and Detailing, Essential of Materials and Systems, Evolution of Interior Design, Studio for Workspace, Studio for Retail and Store, Studio for Bar, Cafe and Restaurant, Business of Interior Design, Portfolio Development and Presentation, Transformable System and Spaces, Application of Vaastu and Fengshui, and Future of Bathroom and Kitchen.
Eligibility: Passed 10+2 from a recognized board
Selection Procedure: Academic Performance and Personal Interview
M.Sc. (Interior Design)
Duration: 2 Years
Specialization: Interior Fabrics, Furniture Design Studio, Interior-Environment and Control, Media and Communication for Interior Design, Inspiration and Concept Development, Light and Space Design, Sustainability and Interior Design
Eligibility: Holders of Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
Selection Procedure: Past Academic Performance and Personal Interview
Read More: INIFD Ahmedabad Fees
INIFD Ahmedabad Admissions
The students must pass 10+2 or Intermediate and should have a Bachelor’s Degree in getting admission in Fashion Design and Interior Design Courses.
- The below process is given to apply for Admission at INIFD.
- The applicants must visit the INIFD official website.
- Click on the admission section and download the application form online.
- Fill-up clearly and attach the passport size photograph attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- Submit it online or at the designated college authorities just before the last date of Admission mentioned in it.
INIFD Ahmedabad Facilities
This institute is the place of Strategic, Creative, Functional, & Technical Expertise. It is also addressing specific career challenges in Fashion Designing. This Institute is known for its creative and top-class infrastructure and facilities to challenge your dreams and passions.
- Foyer Area: It provides students a place where they can give presentations with LCD Projectors, Sound System and Light System. It helps students to put their work professionally.
- Convenient Batch Timings: The institute has designed curriculum and batch timings in such a way that students can continue their college studies other than this regularly.
- Library: The institute also provides a comfortable and inspiring environment through the Library. The library consists of several National and International authors' books and published materials covering institute programs and related subjects. It has various foreign and national journals and magazines for its students.
- Fashion Design Lab: The world in the present situation needs the idea of fashion very much that creates new images and changes. The courses are related to the actual design that highlights the lives of the people. It has the goal to create fashion specialists through formative studies with a new perspective on “fashion in the field of design”.
- Interior Design Lab: This lab is dedicated to interior design students and served as a workroom and reference lab with architecture and sustainable building elements. It has storage for building material samples, reference books, interior finish samples, and product literature for students to use these in their Interior Design Course.
- Computer Lab: It gives access to computer software like CorelDRAW, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Google Sketchup, V-Ray for fashion and interior design students. It has many tools that give students to gain digital knowledge and practice on a regular basis.
INIFD Ahmedabad FAQs
Ques. Who is the Chief Mentor of INIFD?
Ans. Twinkle Akshay Khanna is the chief mentor of INIFD.
Ques. What is the INIFD Ahmedabad Fee Structure?
Ans. INIFD Ahmedabad fee structure is as follows:
|Course||Total Fees Per Year|
|B.Sc||INR 1.25 Lakhs|
|M.Sc||INR 1.25 Lakhs|
|PG Diploma||INR 1.25 Lakhs|
|Advanced Diploma||INR 1.25 Lakhs|
|Diploma||INR 1.25 Lakhs|
|Certification||INR 1.25 Lakhs|
Ques. What is the INIFD Ahmedabad address?
Ans. Heritage Plaza, 4 & 5, Gurukul Rd, opp. Gurukul, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380052
Ques. What are the courses offered at INIFD?
Ans. 4. The Certification courses in Fashion Designing and Interior Designing are offered to students at INIFD.
Ques. How are the placements of the college?
Ans. The placements of the college are good. They give exposure to lake fashion week and London fashion week to students who are extremely good at fashion and style.
Ques. Is it worth pursuing a diploma course from INIFD Ahmedabad?
Ans. Yes, the history of INIFD Ahmedabad says it all:
- 23 Years of Existence & Over 5,00,000 Passouts
- Now in 11 Countries and 4 Continents
- Opportunity to Showcase at Fashion Scout during London Fashion Week.
- Largest Global network of Fashion Design Institutes.
- Official Knowledge Partner of Lakme Fashion Week
- Education Partner of Femina Miss India