Established in 1993, T John College is a part of the T John Group of Institutions based in Bangalore, Karnataka. The T John College reviews on collegedunia.com state that institute has good infrastructure and almost 80% students got placed.
The college offers various Under Graduate and Post Graduate programs. For UG courses, it offers BBA, BHM, B.Com, BCA, B.Sc. in Fashion & Apparel Design (FAD) and BA (Journalism, English, Psychology) Programs. For PG Courses it offers M.Com, MBA and MCA Programs.
For T John College Bangalore BBA, BHM, B.Com, B.Sc (FAD) and BA (Journalism, English, Psychology) admission, candidates should have a passed XII standard/10+2/Pre University Courses (PUC) in any relevant stream.
- To be eligible for BCA Program, candidates should have passed PUC-II with minimum 35% marks/JODC/Diploma in Engineering with a minimum of 35% marks.
- For admission to BCA Course, 50% weightage will be on the merit of qualifying examination and 50% weightage will be on the Entrance Exam conducted by the college.
- To be eligible for MBA Program candidates should have passed any degree course with 50% marks (45% SC/ST/OBC/Category-I Applicable only for Karnataka students) in the aggregate from a recognized university.
- To be eligible for MCA, candidates should have an undergraduate degree of minimum 3-year duration in any discipline from a recognized University with not less than 50% aggregate.
- For MCA, candidate must have studied Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Computer programming or Business Mathematics or Business Statistics as one of the electives at Degree Level.
- To be eligible for M.Com candidates should have passed B.Com/B.B.M/ BBS /BBA from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
- Admission of UG and PG courses is done on the basis of merit.
Read More: T John College Bangalore Courses & Fees
T John College Bangalore Admission Highlights 2020
|Name of College||T John College, Bangalore|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance conducted by the college – BCA|
|Merit Based – Other UG and PG courses|