FAD International Academy is an autonomous private institution registered in India under Pune Academy of Design and Communication Pvt. Ltd. The institute delivers an industry focused international curriculum. The institute is accredited by EDEXCEL, UK; Association of Business Executives (ABE), UK; London College of Style, UK; IED, Italy; Goldsmiths University of London, UK; Nottingham Trent University, UK; and the European School of Economics. The parent company of FAD International, Pune was established in 1976 as the first design studio in western India.
- For International and outstation students, it is not mandatory to be present physically on campus for interviews and the application process and can be done online.
- All submissions and copies of relevant documents must be sent through e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Foreign students seeking admission and visa assistance from the institute need to be first be accepted and enrolled onto a course at FAD International.
- Students must meet the minimum age requirement of 18-year (16-years of age with parental consent).
- Essay writing may be required for selection to certain courses and is not a compulsory selection criterion for all programs.
- Written Entrance Test is must for all long-term programs (1 year and above) offered by the institute.
FAD International, Pune Admissions Highlights
|Name of the University||FAD International|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Written Test + Interview|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|